Mr Rupert Clifton

Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

2nd October 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

I was referred to Mr Clifton through the Army as he came highly recommended. I quickly came to trust his calm, confident and succinct manner making all visits very friendly and uncomplicated. Supported by a great team at Fitzwilliam Hospital, he fitted new ligaments in both my knees and I was able to return to work after only 3 months. I unreservedly recommend his expertise, as he quickly diagnosed symptoms that have confused others for several years. Mr Clifton, thank you again - truely a pleasure. All the best.

28th September 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Mr Clifton has just signed me off after having two knee replacements. I cannot express how grateful I am for the surgery he has carried out which has given me back a pain free life. He is an excellent surgeon as well has having a friendly manner and he fills you with confidence pre and post surgery. I cannot recommend him enough.

17th September 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I was under the care of Mr Clifton for broken leg. He was very caring and has an excellent bed side manner. He answered any questions I had and put me at ease. Follow up appointments with him as an outpatient were never rushed, he took time to answer questions once again. I would be more than happy to be under his care again, should the need arise.

1st September 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Mr Clifton is an excellent surgeon. I was not the easiest of patients as other health problems came to the fore after my surgery but Mr Clifton saw me through all the problems that arose. He gave me the confidence and reassurance to see me through this difficult time. I would recommend Mr Clifton to any patient requiring knee surgery. Mr Clifton’s team in orthopaedics has the greatest respect for him, which was expressed to me on many occasions.

30th August 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

I cannot too highly praise the Fitzwilliam Hospital and Mr Clifton in particular for the professional treatment and care I received in the course of a total knee replacement. I saw Mr Clifton several times, pre and post the surgery he performed, and on each occasion I was impressed by his demeanour and personal attention in explaining the problem and the cure. He was most reassuring in what could have been a traumatic period for me. The hospital was simply superb, with tasteful accommodation and catering and impeccable service from an obviously caring nursing staff. As I told a friend later, it was like a five star hotel with nurses on hand!

Short link to review Mr Rupert Clifton: http://iwgc.net/e4do