Mr Rupert Clifton

Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

18th February 2019
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Having had 2 surgerys on one knee within 5 months with Mr Cliffton it has been a pleasure to have him as my surgeon. very straight to the point and standard of work is great. did not have much pain at all and was back on my feet within a week. if i was to have problems with my other knee i would pay for the treatment myself so i could use Mr Cliffton again.

23rd January 2019
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

I was impressed the first time I met him how he unintrusively discovered how I was able to walk. Once the decision was taken to operate and replace my knee, the care and the procedure was of the highest professional experience anyone could ask for. Mr Clifton's kind manner was of the highest calibre anyone could expect from anyone so professional.

15th January 2019
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Mr Clifton was friendly and welcoming soon as I met him. He was the first person to actually listen and take note of my problem in over a year and was the only Doctor I had come across who actually seemed to care. He sent me straight for a scan, writhin a couple of weeks he provided the results then a few weeks later I was in for surgery. He came to see me pre and post op to ensure I was ok. I have recently had a follow up appointment with him again very friendly and reassuring, he explained if I had any further problems to contact him. The operation was a success and I was back on my feet witting a few days and back at work in a couple of weeks and there’s hardly any scaring! So neat and tidy! He has done a great job! Such a kind genuine man.

11th January 2019
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

My experience with mr. Clifton has been a totally pleasant one.my knee replacement has brought great relief and comfort to me,thank you mr clifton! I have nothing but praise for everyone I came in contact with at Peterborough city hospital.

10th December 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

I know time is precious for everyone, but patients want to feel they are not in a sausage machine - whether its your GP, a consultant, a dentist or a nurse on the ward. It does seem that one can be rushed in all of these situations.

Short link to review Mr Rupert Clifton: http://iwgc.net/e4do