mr-rupert-clifton

29th June 2022

Mr Clifton performed a knee replacement on my 86 year old mother. Right from the start he was excellent with her. Explained everything and extremely patient with her. Did a fantastic job on the knee replacement. Would have no hesitation in recommending him at all.

Written by a private patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital
13th May 2022

Mr Rupert Clifton is an exceptional surgeon, he is calm, reassuring and makes time to answer your concerns and explains truthfully what you should expect from your surgery. This really make the whole decision making easier. I feel so very lucky to have been referred to Mr Cliftons care and you could not find a better knee surgeon anywhere. The extra bonus is Mr Cliftons secretary is kind and makes sure all messages are past on in a timely fashion. Now 7 weeks post op I can drive, go for walks and more importantly after 3 years sleep soundly. Thank You Mr Clifton.

12th May 2022

I had total trust and confidence with Mr Clifton right from my 1st appointment. I needed a total knee replacement which was extremely complex due to 2 previous operations both over 50 years ago. His explanations were easy to understand & he answered my questions which alleviated any concerns I had along the way. 7 tough months since the procedure I am delighted to say I have more mobility than I had previously and thanks to his expertise and skills I have a better quality of life. A big thank you to you Mr Clifton.

Written by a private patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital
12th May 2022

My partial knee replacement, was explained in simple terms. Any questions I raised were answered fully. Mr Clifton was always available when needed and reacted very promptly when it was thought I had a blood clot. All has gone extremely well.

10th May 2022

Very understanding of my problems, and flexible for my treatment. Cannot fault in any way the my treatment.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery