Mr Rupert Clifton

Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

10th December 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

I know time is precious for everyone, but patients want to feel they are not in a sausage machine - whether its your GP, a consultant, a dentist or a nurse on the ward. It does seem that one can be rushed in all of these situations.

24th November 2018
Written by a carer at Fitzwilliam Hospital

My wife Pauline recently had a right knee replacement performed by Mr Clifton, which he said was the worst case he had seen this year. Amazingly she has had virtually no pain and the operation has been a complete success. A wonderful job.

23rd November 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

The care and attention offered by Mr Clifton was second to none. I felt totally at ease and assured of the whole Total Knee Replacement procedure. I have undergone two total knee ops by Mr Clifton and in both cases the recovery time has been very good , helped by excellent physio follow-up treatment. My stay at Fitzwilliam hospital was comfortable and all the nursing and support staff were very professional in their duties. I wish to thank Mr Clifton and his team for making my operations successful and as painless as possible.

7th November 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Not only did Rupert Clifton come with a great reputation (he was a described by my then GP as 'the best knee man in the region'), I discovered him to be a really pleasant, open and great bloke to deal with. Even at 61 years of age, I was incredibly apprehensive about my total knee replacement, but Mr C's easy manner, clear explanations, reassuring demeanour and good humour were as impressive as his self-evident technical skills. I liked him lot personally, he did a brilliant job on my knee and I would recommend him without reservation.

5th November 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Mr Clifton is very easy to talk to and a great listener. Can be a little matter of fact maybe, but then he's doing this every day. A great experience from start to finish so far. Still got another knee to have done though. Dare I say, looking forward to it. Almost.

Short link to review Mr Rupert Clifton: http://iwgc.net/e4do