Mr Rupert Clifton

Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

8th May 2019
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I saw Mr Clifton after suffering a complete rupture of my ACL and meniscus tear in a basketball game. He operated giving me an ACL reconstruction and meniscus repair and less than 6 months after the operation my physio has got me running and jumping again. Great communication and result, as someone that is very active I am forever grateful. Thank you Mr Clifton.

5th May 2019
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Mr Clifton and his staff were all friendly and helpful they also kept asking if we had any questions, he also told me that it would be very painful sadly he was correct but when you can begin to use your legs properly again it is all worth whiie, I have not ben able to walk far for 5 years and now after a weeks I can tell a difference in the pain already.

1st May 2019
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Very realistic for the outcome with the advice given & options available for the knee surgery, everything could not have gone better.

29th April 2019
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Total knee replacement operation. Informative consultations & easy to discuss issues with.

29th April 2019
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

I was referred to Mr Clifton through my workplace BUPA scheme for my knee. I required surgery for a number of different problems. Mr Clifton was very welcoming from the beginning & as took the time to explain the procedures & how it may/may not affect my ability to get back to running again. As a keen runner himself he had a great understanding of what issues I might encounter & how best to structure my recovery programme.

Short link to review Mr Rupert Clifton: http://iwgc.net/e4do