Mr Rupert Clifton

Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

4th April 2019
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Mr. Clifton was my surgeon for a total knee replacement. From the time of my first consultation with him he showed total respect and kindness. The operation has been very successful and i am almost back to normal (without the pain) after only 8 weeks.

21st March 2019
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

The care I received from Mr. Clifton was outstanding. He listened to my wishes, answered all my questions and put me at ease. My appointments never felt rushed and I always left feeling very positive. My knee is great and people don’t even realise I’ve had a new one.

8th March 2019
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I am an active 94 year old lady and have had knee pain for some years to the point where my mobility was very compromised. Mr Cliftons' surgery left me with very little unexpected pain. His care to decide on the right level of anaesthetic meant that they managed to perform an epidural which meant my recovery was very quick. He took care to explain everything to me and I trusted him all the way through the process. He has a sunny disposition and always made me feel special with his hopeful and optimistic attitude. I have a great deal to thank him for as I am now mobile and looking forward to a complete recovery.

3rd March 2019
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

I had my first total knee replacement in 2013 ages 52 and my second knee in 2015. Prior to that I had discomfort and pain every day, and couldn’t stand up for long periods of time or walk far. Since I have had both knees done it has transformed my quality of living life to the full. Mr Clifton was excellent from start to finish with both operations. I cannot thank him enough and regularly recommend people with knee issues to him. Thank you so much.

18th February 2019
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Having had 2 surgerys on one knee within 5 months with Mr Cliffton it has been a pleasure to have him as my surgeon. very straight to the point and standard of work is great. did not have much pain at all and was back on my feet within a week. if i was to have problems with my other knee i would pay for the treatment myself so i could use Mr Cliffton again.

Short link to review Mr Rupert Clifton: http://iwgc.net/e4do