Mr Rupert Clifton

Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

23rd July 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Very efficient service and treatment from my visit today at stamford hospital. It is what all hospitals ideally should be like. We are blessed in stamford

18th July 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

I am very pleased and impressed by the care and due diligence given to me recently. Mr Clifton gave me the full facts before the operation and did a fantastic job. The whole team were very helpful and I would not hesitate to use them and the facilities should I ever need them again. Well done and a big thank you from a now pain free patient.

28th June 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

A message to give a HUGE THANKYOU for my new knees. Both done in 9 months, July2018 , April 2018. Mr.Clifton and ALL the team are brilliant. So wonderful to be able to walk again pain free.

25th June 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

I have suffered with knee pain for a number of years and had cortisone injections every few months which only dulled the pain for a few weeks. On my first visit to Mr Clifton he listened to everything I said, he then spoke to me at length about my options and totally put me at ease. It is now six months since I had my total knee replacement and I have to say it is the best thing I have ever done. Recovery time was very quick and I did not need a lot of pain killers. I can now do all the things which previously I had to give up.

18th May 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Mr Clifton fixed my knee torn meniscus 12weeks ago. I'm a bit of a fitness freak and have been having knee trouble for many years. After seeing Mr Clifton he assured me he could sort out my knee out and I'd be back training in no time at all. Well he was right and I couldn't be happier. I'm now back training pain free for the first time in years. I'm getting ready for the many obstacle races I'm doing this year. Although as discussed I will be saving the rat race untill next year! Mr Clifton kindly ask me to let him know how I get on. So far my knee feels the best it has in years and already feels so much stronger and more stable. Thank you so much. Kerry.

Short link to review Mr Rupert Clifton: http://iwgc.net/e4do