Mr Rupert Clifton

Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

17th April 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Having had 3 previous arthroscopy Ops, that had not really helped, I was referred to Mr. Clifton to explore alternative options, although only 58 and being quite young for a knee Op he listened to me and took my word that the Xrays had not told the complete story and how much pain I was in and the affect it had on my life and mental health over the last 3 years. I had a Universal Knee Op 6 weeks ago, he warned me it would be very painful and it was, however I have made a really speedy recovery and as of my consultation today i can drive and go back to work. Thank you Mr. Clifton for giving me my life back, I feel like a new person. Thanks

10th March 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Mr Clifton performed a knee arthroscopy on me at the end of November last year. I had constant problems with my knee locking every time I knelt down. Mr Clifton came to see me when I was in recovery after the op and explained clearly what he had done and what he had found. I recovered very quickly from this and was left with such a tiny scar it really is unnoticeable. I now have full use of my knee again and can't thank Mr Clifton enough as my work was being affected beforehand. For all my appointments I was seen on time and my options were clearly explained to me in a way that I could understand.

6th March 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

I highly recommend Mr Clifton. I had had issues after an ACL reconstruction, was told nothing wrong. Went to see Mr Clifton, he listened to my issues and the sports I do and did another operation to sort out my complaints. Fantastic result and minimal pain after. Healing is going well and look forward to getting back to racing soon.

31st January 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Mr Clifton was very professional, he talked me thro my operation so I felt very reassured. The care I had before, during and after my operation was second to none.

16th January 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

I was afraid of having my left knee replaced but I am extremely pleased I did and that I was in the care of Mr Clifton. He is very professional, caring and an extremely excellent surgeon he puts you totally at ease. I walk so much better than I did now I have my new knee and it's all thanks to Mr Clifton. Kind regards Mrs Coleby

Short link to review Mr Rupert Clifton: http://iwgc.net/e4do