Mr Petros Andreou

• Ophthalmology

16th March 2014
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I have always found Mr Petros Andreou very kind with his time and attention during my numerous visits to the eye clinic at Broomfield Hospital. I believe he has done all he can do with my glaucoma condition and the advice and eye drops he has prescribed have been excellent in slowing my condition. The eye clinic at Broomfield Hospital is always very busy but the staff are excellent in the care and attention given to patients. The only way I can see (forgive the pun) you can improve the service is by increasing the number of staff and excellent eye doctors and surgeons at the hospital.

15th February 2014
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

He gave me confidence in his ability

6th February 2014
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

My appointment was 2.45p.m. and agreed we arrived early because of the parking. Everything was spot on as we literally only waited 10 minutes before I was called. All the girls in the unit were polite and very professional. Mr Andreou was also very polite and I could not fault the treatment he offered to me. Well done !! For a very busy unit I thought the care was first class. Thank you so Bob Robarts

5th December 2013
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Despite being apprehensive about having to have laser treatment to offset my glaucoma problems, Mr Andreou explained the benefits and how the treatment would take place so clearly that I felt completely at ease during the short time it took for Mr Andreau to carry out the procedure to both my eyes. Mr Andreaou's clinic currently works under enormous pressure and I hope the both his staff and patients will be better served when the proposed re location of the clinic comes to fruition in the new year. I am extremely grateful for the help and treatment that I have received from this clinic.

4th December 2013
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Despite the opthalmic clinic being extremely busy, I was always dealt with in a professional and caring way by Mr. Andreou and his staff. Prospective patients can have confidence in him and his department.

Short link to review Mr Petros Andreou: http://iwgc.net/eefuk