springfield-hospital

Springfield Hospital

Lawn Lane, Springfield, Chelmsford, England, CM1 7GU

27th October 2020

Absolutely first class care and treatment by all members of staff, equally the same quality in respect of cleanliness and facilities I thoroughly recommend this hospital.

2020-10-27 09:04:59
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it. We will ensure your lovely comments are passed onto our staff. Wishing you all the best.

6th October 2020

Dr Josson McConnell was very efficient and carried out PCR Covid Test for my mother to be repatriated back home. She was very accommodating and explained very well what was about to happen having a fit to fly Covid test. Results came very quick and my Mother is now reunited with her family! Thank you very much Dr McConnnell! Room is very clean and service was fantastic!! I would definitely recommend Springfield Hospital and Dr Josson McConnell! Adolya Telford

2020-10-12 08:28:03
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We are pleased to hear of your positive experience here at Springfield Hospital and glad we can help you in the process of getting your mother back, reunited with her family. Wishing you all the best.

5th October 2020

Delighted with all aspects of care, before, during and after my surgery. The staff were friendly and approachable, informed and professional.

2020-10-06 08:26:37
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it. We are pleased to hear of your positive experience during your time at Springfield and we will ensure your comments are passed onto our staff. Wishing you all the best.

1st July 2020

The hospital and team have been fantastic and made my journey so much easier for me. It’s a lovely clean place and nothing is too much trouble. The nursing team were lovely and the radiotherapy team are great always welcoming and friendly Would highly recommend

2020-07-01 16:46:56
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we really appreciate it. We are glad to hear of your positive experience whilst at Springfield Hospital, in what can be a daunting time for people. We will make sure you're comments are shared with our teams.

4th June 2020

I came to springfield hospital as an NHS patient on the 22/05/2020 for a follow up operation on the back of my knee which also included having to have a skin graft as well, i was anxious about this visit but i felt i was in good hands, my room was spotless, the whole of the hospital was spotless, the nurses, consultants, doctors were all great , the anesthetist i had was a really nice guy, found time to talk about the job in hand and other general things which made me feel comfortable, i also have had to come back for a dressing change, and an extra dressing change because i was worried about the graft, but nothing was a problem for the nurses, they said we are here for you, which is very re- assuring, a BIG thank you to ALL staff involved with my stay, and outpatient appointments, thank you once again, steve brunton

2020-06-04 11:43:03
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it. We are really glad to hear of your positive experience during your visit and after, with us. We will pass your kind comments onto our staff. Thank you.

29th May 2020

The new layout of the hospital is far superior to the previous one.

2020-05-29 15:48:04
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad that the changes we have made have had a positive impact on your experience with us. Thank you.

6th April 2020

Excellent experience at a very distressing time. Staff are great, professionalism and cleanliness were great. Thank you.

2020-04-06 11:51:34
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it. We will ensure your lovely comments are shared with our staff.

17th February 2020

ALL the staff were professional, kind and made you feel very important to them. cannot thank them enough.

2020-02-17 15:58:39
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it. We will pass your lovely comments onto our staff.

30th January 2020

If you are an NHS patient don’t go here I can’t stress that enough. I’ve been both private and NHS here and both experiences were totally different. NHS if you need help or advice or something goes wrong they have no time for you or for your questions, they give no advice they just tell you to go to a&e. They treat you like rubbish and can’t wait to get rid of you. I hadn’t eaten for over 16 hours and all they gave me was a piece of dry toast. I had an intimate operation and whenever anyone came to have a look they left the door open and me exposed to a man in the opposite room. There was no care for my dignity or emotions. I would never recommend this hospital even for future private healthcare I will go elsewhere.

2020-02-03 15:34:25
Response from Springfield Hospital

Dear Sir/Madam As you left no contact details it is not possible for the hospital to contact you. If you send a written letter to the Matron (Springfield Hospital, Lawn Lane, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 7GU) I can assure you it will be investigated and dealt with. The hospital wants to assure you and all our patients that we give an excellent standard of care and the issues you raise would be very concerning to us and need to be addressed. We would need some of the detail behind these events to do so.

30th January 2020

Just outstanding, splendiferous

2020-02-03 11:11:20
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate your high star rating and comments. We will ensure this is shared with the staff here at Springfield Hospital.

{{category}} working at Springfield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Springfield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4za