springfield-hospital

Springfield Hospital

Lawn Lane, Springfield, Chelmsford, England, CM1 7GU

1st July 2020

The hospital and team have been fantastic and made my journey so much easier for me. It’s a lovely clean place and nothing is too much trouble. The nursing team were lovely and the radiotherapy team are great always welcoming and friendly Would highly recommend

2020-07-01 16:46:56
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we really appreciate it. We are glad to hear of your positive experience whilst at Springfield Hospital, in what can be a daunting time for people. We will make sure you're comments are shared with our teams.

4th June 2020

I came to springfield hospital as an NHS patient on the 22/05/2020 for a follow up operation on the back of my knee which also included having to have a skin graft as well, i was anxious about this visit but i felt i was in good hands, my room was spotless, the whole of the hospital was spotless, the nurses, consultants, doctors were all great , the anesthetist i had was a really nice guy, found time to talk about the job in hand and other general things which made me feel comfortable, i also have had to come back for a dressing change, and an extra dressing change because i was worried about the graft, but nothing was a problem for the nurses, they said we are here for you, which is very re- assuring, a BIG thank you to ALL staff involved with my stay, and outpatient appointments, thank you once again, steve brunton

2020-06-04 11:43:03
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it. We are really glad to hear of your positive experience during your visit and after, with us. We will pass your kind comments onto our staff. Thank you.

29th May 2020

The new layout of the hospital is far superior to the previous one.

2020-05-29 15:48:04
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad that the changes we have made have had a positive impact on your experience with us. Thank you.

6th April 2020

Excellent experience at a very distressing time. Staff are great, professionalism and cleanliness were great. Thank you.

2020-04-06 11:51:34
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it. We will ensure your lovely comments are shared with our staff.

17th February 2020

ALL the staff were professional, kind and made you feel very important to them. cannot thank them enough.

2020-02-17 15:58:39
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it. We will pass your lovely comments onto our staff.

30th January 2020

If you are an NHS patient don’t go here I can’t stress that enough. I’ve been both private and NHS here and both experiences were totally different. NHS if you need help or advice or something goes wrong they have no time for you or for your questions, they give no advice they just tell you to go to a&e. They treat you like rubbish and can’t wait to get rid of you. I hadn’t eaten for over 16 hours and all they gave me was a piece of dry toast. I had an intimate operation and whenever anyone came to have a look they left the door open and me exposed to a man in the opposite room. There was no care for my dignity or emotions. I would never recommend this hospital even for future private healthcare I will go elsewhere.

2020-02-03 15:34:25
Response from Springfield Hospital

Dear Sir/Madam As you left no contact details it is not possible for the hospital to contact you. If you send a written letter to the Matron (Springfield Hospital, Lawn Lane, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 7GU) I can assure you it will be investigated and dealt with. The hospital wants to assure you and all our patients that we give an excellent standard of care and the issues you raise would be very concerning to us and need to be addressed. We would need some of the detail behind these events to do so.

30th January 2020

Just outstanding, splendiferous

2020-02-03 11:11:20
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate your high star rating and comments. We will ensure this is shared with the staff here at Springfield Hospital.

30th November 2019

I just wanted to say what a fantastic experience I had in hospital yesterday not only from the consultant and anaesthetist but all the nursing staff were amazing I was very nervous before the operation they put my mind at rest and treated me amazingly I highly recommend this hospital .

2019-12-02 08:09:09
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback and your lovely comments. Glad to hear that you were put at ease when you visited at what can be a very daunting time. We will ensure your feedback is shared with our staff. Thank you.

14th October 2019

went to see a consultant concerning a back problem. hospital was clean and warm - reception staff efficient and happy to help. was directed to first floor reception area - calm - quiet and clean - reception staff attententive - completed forms - appointment with the consultant was early. consultant explained everything to me and what the problem was with my back and suggested and advised on care. conultant is arranging an outpatients appointment for me. very happy with the service i have received so far - do not live near the hospital but i am more than happy to travel there for care in clean surroundings with very efficient and experienced staff and a consultant who i have confidence in

2019-10-14 13:38:10
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and your lovely comments. We really appreciate it and will ensure your kind words are shared with our teams.

11th October 2019

Unfortunately the NHS get a lot of bad press, I’ve been treated at this hospital on a number of occasions and cannot fault them at all, from the receptionist to the consultants, they are a truly professional caring team.

2019-10-14 08:45:31
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it.

{{category}} working at Springfield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Springfield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4za