Mr Omer Devaja

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

9th March 2017
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

I saw this wonderful man in september last year, after my gynaecologist found a suspect growth, i'm an extremely nervous person , but professor devaja totally put my mind at rest, he is the most kind patient caring consultant i have ever seen , he operated on me two weeks after seeing him , it went so smoothly, he came to see me twice in the ward even though i was only there for a short time , even a few hours after surgery he came to tell me my tumour was benign, i had another consultation with him a few days ago to discuss hrt as there was some confusion with my own doctor, professor devaja quickly sorted everything out, and he was his usual caring self , i recommend him completely.

23rd January 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I was referred to Professor Devaja during an annual health check up for a suspected cyst. He diagnosed a large fibroid for removal by open myectomy due to its size. With the help of his wonderful PA Jane, I was squeezed in for an ultrasound on Harley Street and with diagnosis confirmed within a week the surgery was booked in. Professor Devaja puts you at ease instantly and is an expert in the field. I had never had major surgery before so this was important to me. My scar is healing nicely, despite the size of the fibroid being removed, he kept the scar as small and neat as possible. He used the newest technology so the stitches are dissolveable and glue covers the wound to stop it being infected. Would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone.

1st January 2016
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

Mr Devaja operated on me for endometrial cancer eight years ago yesterday - New Year's Eve, the sort of time that, supposedly, is the worst to be treated in an NHS hospital with a lack of consultant cover, but next day, New Year's Day, there was Mr Devaja at the foot of my bed checking on me. And his post operative care in the years that followed was excellent too, very responsive to my concerns. After eight years I remain appreciative and grateful.

26th October 2013
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

Absolutely fantastic consultant, could not have wished for someone better to treat my cervical cancer. Very afraid of the procedure and he eased my worries and fears and talked me through everything that was going to happen. After my surgery he informed me how the surgery went and came to see me most days whilst in hospital. I can't thank Mr Devaja enough for the treatment that he provided to me, he really has saved my life.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists