Mr Omer Devaja

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

1st January 2016
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

Mr Devaja operated on me for endometrial cancer eight years ago yesterday - New Year's Eve, the sort of time that, supposedly, is the worst to be treated in an NHS hospital with a lack of consultant cover, but next day, New Year's Day, there was Mr Devaja at the foot of my bed checking on me. And his post operative care in the years that followed was excellent too, very responsive to my concerns. After eight years I remain appreciative and grateful.

26th October 2013
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

Absolutely fantastic consultant, could not have wished for someone better to treat my cervical cancer. Very afraid of the procedure and he eased my worries and fears and talked me through everything that was going to happen. After my surgery he informed me how the surgery went and came to see me most days whilst in hospital. I can't thank Mr Devaja enough for the treatment that he provided to me, he really has saved my life.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists