Mr Jinendra Ekanayake

12th September 2017

Jin had an excellent bedside manner and was very helpful. He clearly explained all aspects of everything he was doing and made time to put me at ease throughout. Fantastic support - fantastic doctor. Thank you Jin.

9th September 2017

Mr Ekanayake described in detail the procedure that I would be undergoing, as well as the risks, benefits, and alternatives. We had an open conversation with regards to the complications which was my main concern. Mr Ekanayake was honest with regards to the expected outcome of the surgery. I have always undergone other surgical procedures (not spine) through private medical care and have had consultations with regards to my disc herniation with my private care provider consultant, however remained unconvinced that I wished for anyone to perform any surgery on my back. Therefore, with regard to the context above, I was pleasantly pleased during and following the consultation with the assurance provided re. the procedure and after care and confident to go ahead with the operation.

8th September 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Square Surgery

met this doctor yesterday and he explained everything to me so i could understand what was going on and thanks to him im going to get my neck pain sorted out .a very professional man and a gentleman and i would like to thank you for your support in helping me once again thank you doctor jinendra ....mr lingfield

Short link to review Mr Jinendra Ekanayake: http://iwgc.net/eft3u