The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery

Queen Square, London, England, WC1N 3BG

19th July 2018

Every time I have visited the hospital I have received excellent care, from all staff both administrative and clinical. The only improvement I would suggest is around telephone contact, at times it can take time to actually speak to someone.

1st June 2017

The clinic was running late... maybe 2 hrs late,the staff keep updating in a nice manner... The reward points was that the Dr gave me enough time to express myself​, showing​ active interest in helping me,used all the availables to explore my desease. Her attitude make me optimist. I will always choose this Dr and recomand

9th January 2017

Great care all through

7th June 2016

Like any hospital, there is often a sense that the left hand dies not know what the right is doing. But the medical care is fantastic.

12th May 2015

I was on John Young Ward and all I can say is amazing .from the ward Manager down to the cleaner and the male caterer everything was brilliant . The newly qualified staff nurse ( male ) by the name of Lewis was out of this world . He introduced himself ,always asked if we were ok and needed anything, he explained everything he was doing and treated us like humans . I would have trusted Lewis with my life he certainly needs commending for outstanding care . Camilla and Augusta the senior HCA was another amazing staff member again nothing too much trouble . Staff nurses Gloria,Melvin,Irene ,Dudu,Z,Tom ,rolo, Thomas were all amazing too with keeping you laughing even on your darkest of days . Now we mustn't forget the sister who was always laughing and smiling keeping everyone going throughout the day another fab lady . The gentleman who delivered the food 3 days a week was a good guy who never failed to try and get me to eat even though I was so ill . Dr Miller and her team were outstanding especially SHO Anaya who had the calmest most reassuring voice I have ever heard always telling me I would be ok in my darkest of hours . I only wish West Midland hospitals were the same . I Thankyou from the bottom of my heart .