mr-hussain-himaz-marzook

Mr Hussain Himaz Marzook

Written by a private patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital
16th March 2021

It had been necessary to postpone my private operation from March 2020 as a consequence of Covid but Mr Marzook maintained contact throughout the period until I was able to have the operation in February 2021 at the first opportunity. This was most re-assuring. The operation has been a great success and I could not be more pleased or rate Mr Marzook highly enough. He ensured that all protocols were observed in relation to Covid and my other medical conditions

Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital
8th January 2021

I’m a 23 year old female and after finding out my gall bladder needed removing I was very nervous to have the procedure and to be put under anaesthetic. I can honestly say from start to finish my mind was put at complete ease (even though I’m a very anxious person) and I have been looked after so much. With constant updates and words or reassurance from the hospital and the surgeon being on the end of the phone to answer any of my questions, I felt happy and reassured. The operation went so much better then I could of imagined and I was fully looked after throughout. Thank you very much Dr Marzook.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital
24th August 2019

I had two major surgeries done by Dr Marzook. He explained the procedures in very great detail which made me feel at ease. The pre op care before surgery was amazing and also the after care with Dr Marzook was amazing. Both surgeries were outstanding. The last surgery (abdominalplasty) Dr Marzook has done on a smaller scale where as mine was a challenge for him, after the surgery we both had big smiles on our faces, both very pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Dr Marzook to anybody not only is his work outstanding he is very polite and professional.

Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital
17th August 2019

Mr Marzook and his team were very kind, caring and attentive during my Gall bladder operation. Mr marzook was able to share all the necessary info about the operation in a very calm and kind manner. The post op support was super too. Thank you.

Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital
9th July 2019

Very efficient and professional and compassionate

Mr Himaz Marzook had extensive training in the surgery of the Liver and gall bladder in a specialised tertiary hospital in Liverpool. He then had further training in the upper gastrintestinal surgery in west yorkshire and in the teaching hospital Hull. Prior to moving to the UK he was trained in Sri Lanka. He was appointed to the post of Consultant Laparoscopic General/Uppergastrointestinal surgeon at the University Hospital of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust (Queens Hospital, Burton-On-Trent) upon completion of training. Mr Marzook has experience in the treatment of gall stone disease with the most modern techniques with emphasis on rapid access to treatment and recovery. He performs Laparoscopic (Key hole) Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopic (Key hole) Bile duct exploration. He performs Laparoscopic (Key hole) Nissens Fundoplication (Hiatus hernia surgery) and Large number of hernia surgery. He is a very experienced hernia surgeon performing both keyhole and open surgery. He performs a wide range of hernia surgery and is highly experienced in repairing complex and recurrent hernias in the groin and incisional hernias. In addition to this he performs surgery for lumps and bumps and emergency surgery including Laparoscopic Appendectomy. He also repairs large incisional hernias using the modern technique of abdominal wall reconstruction. This technique reduces the recurrent rates of these hernias significantly. He strives for the highest level of care, providing the very best standard of surgical treatment and patient satisfaction. He is heavily involved in education and is an Honorary lecture at Leicester University School of Medicine where he organisers teaching and training for undergraduate medical students who are aiming to become doctors. He is also the Foundation Programme Director for Junior Doctors ensuring that they have comprehensive training during their early years as a doctor.

Short link to review Mr Hussain Himaz Marzook: http://iwgc.net/ehobt