Queen's Hospital

Belvedere Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England, DE13 0RB

19th October 2017

I was mainly seen in the breast care unit and the treatment centre. All of the staff from receptionist to surgeon were brilliant. The nurses in the treatment centre were great as well- I had 2 ops one as a day patient and 1 over night stay. I don't have a negative thing to say. They were all incredibly caring and understanding and gave me as much time as I needed. Highly recommended and totally satisfied

4th September 2017

Every appointment that was made for me was followed up by a cancellation and change of appointment for a few days later. Up until the operation I recieived over 50 sides of A4 with regard to appointments. This did cause an awful lot of extra stresss, and inevitably a lot of waste. If there could be a determined effort to reduce waste there would be much more more to spend on nursing care. The lack of car-parking space caused a lot of angst .

20th May 2017

Great outpatient department especially the cancer and haematology departments. Kind understanding staff who treat you with respect and also dignity. Make the partner feel value too. Always got time to answer questions.

10th January 2017

I attend the Breast Care Unit at Queen's Hospital Burton and I have always found the staff to be extremely helpful, polite and professional at all times. I have attended appointments for two and a half years now and have never had cause to complain. I am seen on time and treated with dignity and respect during what has been a difficult time. I am very grateful for my treatment . Whatever the doctors and nurses are paid, it isn't enough! Thank goodness for the NHS or I wouldn't be here writing this!

20th May 2016

I had the most compassionate, friendly, and professional service from the Department Nursing Sisters (Maggie and Margaret) within the DVT clinic on the 19th May. Their friendly approach made me feel at ease, but most importantly, they offered detailed advice on my condition, treatment and follow up regime, and provided written information to support the advice given verbally. A good service was also received from the staff member who provided a scanning service - friendly, comforting and with good feedback.