queens-hospital

Queen's Hospital

Belvedere Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England, DE13 0RB

Written by a NHS patient
25th February 2021

I have had fantastic care from the Breast care unit in particular but also the staff in the treatment centre where i had surgery were excellent. I felt totally reassured and confident at every stage

25th January 2021

The admin staff/receptionists, scanning and xray dept, nurses, on site ambulance/taxi driver, anaesthetists, surgeon, physios and any other people I have had contact with have treated me with consideration and a very professional and caring attitude. I cannot praise them highly enough. Enormous thanks.

Written by a member of staff
8th July 2020

I cannot thank Professor Carmichael enough for seeing me so promptly and arranging a mammogram and an ultrasound. I have the pleasure of working with her at Queen's Hospital, Burton and I have never worked with such a caring, kind and helpful Consultant. Her professionalism and bedside manner is as always perfect. She is an absolute delight to know and work with. During my consultation she made me feel totally at ease and relaxed and explained everything in great detail and was totally professional throughout, she really is a lovely lady and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone needing advice and support or indeed treatment for breast cancer or reconstruction. To me Professor Carmichael (or Amtul as she is known to me) is just brilliant and I love working with her.

8th May 2020

I was made to feel safe throughout all my treatment in particular throughout the covid 19! Pandemic.

{{category}} working at Queen's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4rz