Mr Giles Davies

I am an Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based as Kingston Hospital NHS trust full time. I have trained in plastic surgery and general surgery and look after women requiring surgery to their breast as part of a mutlidisciplinary cancer team.

18th December 2018
Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

Noticing potentially alarming changes in a breast can be disheartening on its own, but me also being a foreigner staying in the UK just for a couple of semesters added a whole other layer of anxiety. Mr Davies made me feel at home; his sense of humour, conversational skills and exceptional professionalism provided a sense of calmness all throughout the consultation. I wholeheartedly recommend Mr Giles Davies.

14th December 2018
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

Mr Giles Davies explained the proposed procedure well in a very friendly manner and put me at my ease on the day of the operation. On my next consultation he reassured me that everything had gone well and that I should have no further problems in that area.

13th December 2018
Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

I had a consultation with Mr Davies followed by a mammogram and ultrasound scan to determine the cause of changes in my breast. Giles Davies’ bedside manner is probably the best I have ever experienced. He is approachable and talks in layman’s terms without being condescending, is clearly very knowledgable about his subject, and has a calming and positive manner about him that helps to put you at ease. I would recommend him extremely highly and actually will now not consider going to anyone else in the industry for anything similar in the future.

23rd September 2018
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

Mr Giles Davies has been recommended by my GP. I went for a consultation for breast reduction surgery with him and I do not regret it. He was very friendly and professional and answered all of my questions. What I liked the most about him and this gave me confidence in letting him perform the surgery was his passion for his job. I had the surgery and the results are great so far. He was and still is very attentive post-op and even if there has been three weeks only since the surgery I can already see great results. I would recommend Mr Davies for any surgical procedures you might need that are within his expertise.

10th September 2018
Written by a patient at King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes

I saw Mr Davies for a review/explanation of my mammogram, ultrasound and biopsy result after a lump was found. He has a friendly, professional manner with a good sense of humour. My results were explained thoroughly and I was very happy with my consultation and examination.

Short link to review Mr Giles Davies: http://iwgc.net/ecnli