Mr Giles Davies

I am an Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based as Kingston Hospital NHS trust full time. I have trained in plastic surgery and general surgery and look after women requiring surgery to their breast as part of a mutlidisciplinary cancer team.

« 1 2 3 4 »

14th January 2020

Extremely thoughtful and knowledgeable doctor. Assesses entire well being of patient offering holistic well informed and practical advice. Makes a somewhat stressful situation less so through lovely and kind manner. Thoroughly recommend.

14th January 2020

What is great about this doctor? Everything! Mr Davies has been my consultant since my breast cancer diagnosis in 2017 and I don't know how I would have got through it without him. I have been free from cancer since Mr Davies operated on me so beautifully that it is difficult for me to even see where the incision was! He is the most wonderful mix of a fantastic technical consultant with the best interpersonal skills I've come across in the medical profession. From my first appointment with him when he delivered the news that no woman who has found a lump wants to hear to my last appointment, he has been brilliant - and made me laugh at every step of the way. I cannot recommend him more highly if I tried.

Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital
10th January 2020

I had a very pleasant experience

8th January 2020

Dr Davies was able to provide me with a preliminary diagnosis 10min after I met him. He is very attentive and listened to all my concerns. He also spent time explaining to me how female body works after giving birth, what it has been going through recently and all possible reasons of the growth of my chest lump and of discomfort I was experiencing. I felt strongly reassured about my diagnosis which luckily wasn't anything serious. This has helped with my anxiety I had for months. I am really grateful to Dr Giles Davies

8th January 2020

Giles Davies is an excellent surgeon, but most notably he made me feel secure and reassured throughout such a traumatic period.

« 1 2 3 4 »