« 1 2 3 4 »

31st January 2020

Very approachable. Clear and direct in the advice he gave and in explaining next steps. Filled me with confidence.

30th January 2020

I felt reassured right from the very beginning by Mr Davies positive manner and I felt like he really took time to listen to my symptoms and answer any questions. I appreciated the time he spent to direct the care pathway from consultation to radiology to post-radiology discussion, taking away any additional stresses from the process and also making the end to end very efficient. I left the clinic really feeling like I had a positive experience, with some good practical tips to take away.

Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital
14th January 2020

Extremely thoughtful and knowledgeable doctor. Assesses entire well being of patient offering holistic well informed and practical advice. Makes a somewhat stressful situation less so through lovely and kind manner. Thoroughly recommend.

Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital
14th January 2020

What is great about this doctor? Everything! Mr Davies has been my consultant since my breast cancer diagnosis in 2017 and I don't know how I would have got through it without him. I have been free from cancer since Mr Davies operated on me so beautifully that it is difficult for me to even see where the incision was! He is the most wonderful mix of a fantastic technical consultant with the best interpersonal skills I've come across in the medical profession. From my first appointment with him when he delivered the news that no woman who has found a lump wants to hear to my last appointment, he has been brilliant - and made me laugh at every step of the way. I cannot recommend him more highly if I tried.

10th January 2020

I had a very pleasant experience

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Giles Davies was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2019 for delivering outstanding care.

I am an Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based as Kingston Hospital NHS trust full time. I have trained in plastic surgery and general surgery and look after women requiring surgery to their breast as part of a mutlidisciplinary cancer team.

Short link to review Mr Giles Davies: http://iwgc.net/ecnli