Mr Giles Davies

I am an Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based as Kingston Hospital NHS trust full time. I have trained in plastic surgery and general surgery and look after women requiring surgery to their breast as part of a mutlidisciplinary cancer team.

Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital
14th December 2019

I have been a patient of Mr Davies for 2 years following a prophylactic mastectomy . He is without fail, professional, knowledgeable and empathetic. He also has a really lovely reassuring manner . I feel very fortunate to have been treated by Giles Davies and can’t recommend him highly enough.

27th November 2019

Was seen by Mr Davies very quickly after a routine mammo showed a possible abnormality. Mr Davies was brilliant - he made me feel at ease in an otherwise uncomfortable situation, and took into account my concerns and family history to have further tests done there and then. He kept me informed as I waited for the tests. I am so grateful that all tests were completed the same day, thankfully all clear! Absolutely brilliant service - I would highly recommend Mr Davies!

30th October 2019

Thank you!

13th September 2019

I consulted Mr Giles Davies as an international patient in February 2019 on a lump in one of my breasts. Upon further medical investigations, he produced a treatment plan which proved very effective in the reduction of the lump before surgery, later in the year. He had open and transparent line of communication between he, myself and my local doctor back home which built trust and confidence in preparation for the surgery. The surgery was successful at conserving as much breast tissue as possible. The after effects were also minimal. I therefore highly recommend Mr Davies for his professionalism, empathy, coordination, skill and expertise.

Written by a patient at King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes
30th August 2019

Mr Davies has been brilliant. After getting my diagnosis from my local public hospital, I opted to go private in order to speed up my treatment. A friend referred me to Mr Davies and he really took the time to explain my diagnosis and what needed to be done. I had my operation yesterday (a wide local excision) and he put me completely at ease and made me feel totally reassured I'm getting the best possible care. To top it all off he's a top top bloke and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. Thanks Giles :o)

Short link to review Mr Giles Davies: http://iwgc.net/ecnli