Mr Giles Davies

I am an Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based as Kingston Hospital NHS trust full time. I have trained in plastic surgery and general surgery and look after women requiring surgery to their breast as part of a mutlidisciplinary cancer team.

15th January 2018
Written by a patient at BUPA Cromwell Hospital

I thought Mr Davies was fantastic. Excellent manner and very professional. He managed to make a stressful situation significantly less stressful.

13th January 2018
Written by a patient at King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes

He was attentive and a good listener

9th January 2018
Written by a patient at BUPA Cromwell Hospital

Mr Davies was very professional, kind and clear. I felt at ease throughout my appointment and follow up and was very appreciative of his informative yet relaxed manner. I would highly recommend.

29th December 2017
Written by a patient at BUPA Cromwell Hospital

I found Mr Davies very kind and informative. He explained everything, was very reassuring and was very efficient in putting all the necessary procedures in place for my surgery. I also found his secretary very efficient and contactable which is not always the case.

21st December 2017
Written by a patient at BUPA Cromwell Hospital

Mr Giles Davies was very calm and professional. Explained every step very well and made me feel at ease immediately. We had a good chat about mental wellbeing as well, which obviously is not exactly what I had come in for but was very grateful for in the end. Definitely recommend Mr Davies.

Short link to review Mr Giles Davies: http://iwgc.net/ecnli