Mr Giles Davies

I am an Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based as Kingston Hospital NHS trust full time. I have trained in plastic surgery and general surgery and look after women requiring surgery to their breast as part of a mutlidisciplinary cancer team.

23rd September 2018
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

Mr Giles Davies has been recommended by my GP. I went for a consultation for breast reduction surgery with him and I do not regret it. He was very friendly and professional and answered all of my questions. What I liked the most about him and this gave me confidence in letting him perform the surgery was his passion for his job. I had the surgery and the results are great so far. He was and still is very attentive post-op and even if there has been three weeks only since the surgery I can already see great results. I would recommend Mr Davies for any surgical procedures you might need that are within his expertise.

10th September 2018
Written by a patient at King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes

I saw Mr Davies for a review/explanation of my mammogram, ultrasound and biopsy result after a lump was found. He has a friendly, professional manner with a good sense of humour. My results were explained thoroughly and I was very happy with my consultation and examination.

5th September 2018
Written by a patient at King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes

Mr. Davies is a true professional with an added bonus of having a great sense of humour! I feel I have had the best care possible; my experiences at the New Victoria Hospital and the King Edward VII Hospital have been very smooth and unstressful. I would highly recommend Mr. Giles Davies.

20th August 2018
Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

Dr Davies was professional and friendly. He put me at ease and talked me through each step of the process.

17th August 2018
Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

Very professional and easily made me feel comfortable and at ease dsepite being worried about a lump. Was able to explain everything to me fully without me being confused. The process of being seen and diagnosed by Mr Davies was smooth and incredibly efficiant. I left feeling reassured and confident in both his diagnosis and mannor. I would recommend to anyone else who is worried about any breast issues.

Short link to review Mr Giles Davies: http://iwgc.net/ecnli