19th April 2021

Thank you to Dr Davies, quickly identified the issue and reassured me also providing additional health and well-being information that I can use to prevent reoccurrence.

Written by a private patient at New Victoria Hospital
15th April 2021

When I was diagnosed with the Brca gene I felt totally overwhelmed and absolutely terrified. I was referred to Giles and he explained my options in a such a reassuring, patient and thorough way that he really helped me see a way through it. . I subsequently had my preventative mastectomy and reconstruction under his care. His care during and after the surgery and since, has been wonderful and he is always very happy to explain things or answer my many questions. I feel so very fortunate to have have been treated by Giles. I couldn’t recommend a better breast surgeon.

15th March 2021

Appointments never feel rushed even though Mr Davies is clearly extremely busy and in demand. His excellent liaison with other hospital colleagues - e.g. in the radiology department - is also very clear and makes for a 'seamless' experience.

12th March 2021

I have just come back from surgery with Mr Giles Davies and I have had nothing but a pleasant and well taken care of experience. I warmly recommend his services.

11th March 2021

It was a good efficient visit

Mr Giles Davies was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I am an Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based as Kingston Hospital NHS trust full time. I have trained in plastic surgery and general surgery and look after women requiring surgery to their breast as part of a mutlidisciplinary cancer team.

Short link to review Mr Giles Davies: http://iwgc.net/ecnli