Mr Giles Davies

I am an Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based as Kingston Hospital NHS trust full time. I have trained in plastic surgery and general surgery and look after women requiring surgery to their breast as part of a mutlidisciplinary cancer team.

10th September 2018
Written by a patient at King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes

I saw Mr Davies for a review/explanation of my mammogram, ultrasound and biopsy result after a lump was found. He has a friendly, professional manner with a good sense of humour. My results were explained thoroughly and I was very happy with my consultation and examination.

5th September 2018
Written by a patient at King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes

Mr. Davies is a true professional with an added bonus of having a great sense of humour! I feel I have had the best care possible; my experiences at the New Victoria Hospital and the King Edward VII Hospital have been very smooth and unstressful. I would highly recommend Mr. Giles Davies.

20th August 2018
Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

Dr Davies was professional and friendly. He put me at ease and talked me through each step of the process.

17th August 2018
Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

Very professional and easily made me feel comfortable and at ease dsepite being worried about a lump. Was able to explain everything to me fully without me being confused. The process of being seen and diagnosed by Mr Davies was smooth and incredibly efficiant. I left feeling reassured and confident in both his diagnosis and mannor. I would recommend to anyone else who is worried about any breast issues.

10th July 2018
Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

After having my first mammogram recently, I was asked to be sent for further tests and as such was referred to Mr Davies. I was understandably a little anxious, but Mr Davies made me feel completely at ease, and he was one of the nicest medical professionals I have dealt with. He gave me an overview of the mammogram results and his thoughts and also explained what the next tests would involve. These were conducted swiftly and professionally and I would have no hesitation, based on my experience, in recommending Mr Davies.

Short link to review Mr Giles Davies: http://iwgc.net/ecnli