Mr Giles Davies

I am an Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based as Kingston Hospital NHS trust full time. I have trained in plastic surgery and general surgery and look after women requiring surgery to their breast as part of a mutlidisciplinary cancer team.

13th April 2018
Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

I received excellent care from Mr Davies and cannot recommend him highly enough. He was very reassuring and attentive .

6th April 2018
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

Very caring and efficient , can not recommend Dr Davies enough!

5th April 2018
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

I received fantastic, caring treatment from beginning to end; Giles even took time out of his holiday to check and text me my biopsy results! Would highly recommend.

2nd March 2018
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

I had a very good experience when I saw Mr Davies. I had a skin tag on my nipple and he made me feel very comfortable and calm throughout my visit and the minor procedure to remove it. I’m pregnant and it was in a sensitive area and he made me feel very much at ease. He has a really good bedside manner and I can’t recommend his services enough.

13th February 2018
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

Mr Giles Davies had a fantastic manner, trustworthy and thorough. He had plenty of time to field questions and was empathetic yet reassuring.

Short link to review Mr Giles Davies: http://iwgc.net/ecnli