Mr Giles Davies

I am an Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based as Kingston Hospital NHS trust full time. I have trained in plastic surgery and general surgery and look after women requiring surgery to their breast as part of a mutlidisciplinary cancer team.

13th September 2019
Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

I consulted Mr Giles Davies as an international patient in February 2019 on a lump in one of my breasts. Upon further medical investigations, he produced a treatment plan which proved very effective in the reduction of the lump before surgery, later in the year. He had open and transparent line of communication between he, myself and my local doctor back home which built trust and confidence in preparation for the surgery. The surgery was successful at conserving as much breast tissue as possible. The after effects were also minimal. I therefore highly recommend Mr Davies for his professionalism, empathy, coordination, skill and expertise.

30th August 2019
Written by a patient at King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes

Mr Davies has been brilliant. After getting my diagnosis from my local public hospital, I opted to go private in order to speed up my treatment. A friend referred me to Mr Davies and he really took the time to explain my diagnosis and what needed to be done. I had my operation yesterday (a wide local excision) and he put me completely at ease and made me feel totally reassured I'm getting the best possible care. To top it all off he's a top top bloke and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. Thanks Giles :o)

9th July 2019
Written by a patient at King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes

Mr Davies was extremely professional and reassuring after I had a diagnosis of early stage breast cancer. He explained the different options in a clear and concise way and treatment was extremely swift.

22nd June 2019
Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

I was diagnosed with Invasive ductal carcinoma under Mr Davies and had a mastectomy and DIEP flap reconstruction under his supervision. I can't praise him enough! From the very beginning he was professional, thorough, warm, empathetic, and humorous. I felt totally comfortable in his care, and he took time to explain and reassure. His secretarial team were also very professional and efficient, which really helps during what is a stressful time.

21st May 2019
Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

I was diagnosed with a Grade 2 lobular carcinoma as a result of a routine mammogram, and was fortunate to have been referred to Mr. Giles Davies. He is a brilliant breast surgeon, who is extremely meticulous in his ways, explaining everything very clearly both prior to and post surgery. He knew exactly what type of surgery would be suitable for me and what the outcome was likely to be. He gave me a lot of assurance from start to finish.. He is in a league of his own and I couldn't praise him enough.

Short link to review Mr Giles Davies: http://iwgc.net/ecnli