8th July 2021

Great, pleasant consultant. Very patient, happy to explain matters and answer any questions. Highly recommended.

6th July 2021

Mr Davies was wonderful when I went to see him about a lump I'd discovered. He was friendly, informative and really took the time to reassure me and talk about all the various breast changes that woman can experience. Couldn't recommend him more.

10th June 2021

Giles was sensitive in my care and took time to listen. He was patient and put my needs first. He understood me as a person and was able to ensure I felt safe and calm through a tricky time. Giles was able to deal with my needs extremely well and with a good sense of humour. He is very personable and I highly recommend him.

10th June 2021

Giles reassured me early during the assessment and explained all of the potential causes for the breast pain I was experiencing. He made me feel very calm and so as I went in for the screening I was relaxed

2nd June 2021

I went to see Dr Davis as I worried about possible breast cancer. I had a mammogram and biopsy on the NHS before and was not happy how that was handled (no information given to me, had to wait weeks for results etc). Dr Giles reassured me and after a very informative consultation I had a mammogram which luckily was all good. Dr Davis took his time to listen to me and I feel so much better and reassured. I will definitely continue to see him for my next screening.

Mr Giles Davies was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I am an Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon and Director of Breast Surgery at the Cromwell Hospital an International Centre of Excellence and Specialist Centre for Breast Cancer within BUPA. I also consult at One Welbeck and the Basinghall Clinic in the heart of the city near Bank Station.

Short link to review Mr Giles Davies: http://iwgc.net/ecnli