Mr Giles Davies

I am an Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based as Kingston Hospital NHS trust full time. I have trained in plastic surgery and general surgery and look after women requiring surgery to their breast as part of a mutlidisciplinary cancer team.

5th April 2019
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

Excellent care. Attentive, thorough, very experienced, gentle and patient. Spent time explaining the operation, nothing was too much trouble. Answered all my questions thoroughly. Felt in excellent hands throughout the process.

18th December 2018
Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

Noticing potentially alarming changes in a breast can be disheartening on its own, but me also being a foreigner staying in the UK just for a couple of semesters added a whole other layer of anxiety. Mr Davies made me feel at home; his sense of humour, conversational skills and exceptional professionalism provided a sense of calmness all throughout the consultation. I wholeheartedly recommend Mr Giles Davies.

14th December 2018
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

Mr Giles Davies explained the proposed procedure well in a very friendly manner and put me at my ease on the day of the operation. On my next consultation he reassured me that everything had gone well and that I should have no further problems in that area.

13th December 2018
Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

I had a consultation with Mr Davies followed by a mammogram and ultrasound scan to determine the cause of changes in my breast. Giles Davies’ bedside manner is probably the best I have ever experienced. He is approachable and talks in layman’s terms without being condescending, is clearly very knowledgable about his subject, and has a calming and positive manner about him that helps to put you at ease. I would recommend him extremely highly and actually will now not consider going to anyone else in the industry for anything similar in the future.

23rd September 2018
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

Mr Giles Davies has been recommended by my GP. I went for a consultation for breast reduction surgery with him and I do not regret it. He was very friendly and professional and answered all of my questions. What I liked the most about him and this gave me confidence in letting him perform the surgery was his passion for his job. I had the surgery and the results are great so far. He was and still is very attentive post-op and even if there has been three weeks only since the surgery I can already see great results. I would recommend Mr Davies for any surgical procedures you might need that are within his expertise.

Short link to review Mr Giles Davies: http://iwgc.net/ecnli