Mr Giles Davies

I am an Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based as Kingston Hospital NHS trust full time. I have trained in plastic surgery and general surgery and look after women requiring surgery to their breast as part of a mutlidisciplinary cancer team.

21st May 2019
Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

I was diagnosed with a Grade 2 lobular carcinoma as a result of a routine mammogram, and was fortunate to have been referred to Mr. Giles Davies. He is a brilliant breast surgeon, who is extremely meticulous in his ways, explaining everything very clearly both prior to and post surgery. He knew exactly what type of surgery would be suitable for me and what the outcome was likely to be. He gave me a lot of assurance from start to finish.. He is in a league of his own and I couldn't praise him enough.

6th May 2019
Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

Exceptional care, I felt in safe hands throughout. Despite being a traumatic time, he gave me confidence and reassurance. Delivered difficult messages in a straightforward way...with a little humour where appropriate! I would highly recommend. Anyone unlucky enough to be diagnosed with breast cancer will find the whole experience less painful in Mr Davies’ care.

3rd May 2019
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

Mr Davies and his entire team have been excellent. Every part of my treatment has been clearly explained and any questions answered. A cancer diagnosis feels devastating and it wasn't until I spoke with Mr Davies that I could see a clear way through and knew I had found someone in whom I could have complete trust. What has also been important is that his entire team have been super helpful, Denise the breast nurse and Isabelle is assistant.

5th April 2019
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

Excellent care. Attentive, thorough, very experienced, gentle and patient. Spent time explaining the operation, nothing was too much trouble. Answered all my questions thoroughly. Felt in excellent hands throughout the process.

18th December 2018
Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

Noticing potentially alarming changes in a breast can be disheartening on its own, but me also being a foreigner staying in the UK just for a couple of semesters added a whole other layer of anxiety. Mr Davies made me feel at home; his sense of humour, conversational skills and exceptional professionalism provided a sense of calmness all throughout the consultation. I wholeheartedly recommend Mr Giles Davies.

Short link to review Mr Giles Davies: http://iwgc.net/ecnli