Dr Christopher Nutting

Professor Christopher Nutting is a world leading Consultant Oncologist based in London UK. Operating from his Central and West London practices, he specialises in the management of cancer of the head and neck, thyroid, thorax and other types. He is an expert in cancer treatment with state of the art radiotherapy techniques such as conformal and intensity modulated radiotherapy designed to reduce complications of treatment and improve cure rates. Operating from his practices at the Royal Marsden Hospital and the Harley Street Clinic, Prof Christopher Nutting provides treatment to both private and NHS patients supported by highly experienced clinical teams.

5th April 2019

Professor Nutting is very friendly, caring, he speaks very honestly to you he makes you feel very comfortable

4th April 2019

Chris Nutting is a fantastic Doctor and I have 100% faith in his care of me. He has one of the best bedside manners of any Doctor I have seen and I feel lucky to have been treated by him. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

4th April 2019

At a very scary time in my life Professor Nutting was very calm and helped me to understand my diagnosis and treatment and reassure me. I have always felt extremely comfortable with him

Written by a patient at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Chelsea)
3rd April 2019

Chris was a rock in a very difficult time. He was always straight talking but compassionate in all our dealings - happy to answer small and big questions with equal clarity. I was also grateful that he fully understood the emotional strain and fear and that he did what he could to mitigate this where possible. I felt in caring but highly competent hands.

2nd April 2019

I had seen a few doctors without any real clarity. Chris within minutes suggested a treatment and plan of action which was extremely reassuring.

Nearest Oncologists