dr-christopher-nutting

Dr Christopher Nutting

Written by a patient at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Chelsea)
21st September 2020

I didn’t had the chance to be seen by Dr. Christopher Nutting but all the doctors at RMS are extremely good. They listen to the patients very carefully. I must say that nurses are also extremely good. I normally seen by Dr. Harriet, she’s someone I will recommend to my family and friends. Also, my nurses Molly Light and Tracy is extremely helpful. I’m fortunate to come across such a wonderful doctors and nurses.

Professor Christopher Nutting is a world leading Consultant Oncologist based in London UK. Operating from his Central and West London practices, he specialises in the management of cancer of the head and neck, thyroid, thorax and other types. He is an expert in cancer treatment with state of the art radiotherapy techniques such as conformal and intensity modulated radiotherapy designed to reduce complications of treatment and improve cure rates. Operating from his practices at the Royal Marsden Hospital and the Harley Street Clinic, Prof Christopher Nutting provides treatment to both private and NHS patients supported by highly experienced clinical teams.

Nearest Oncologists