dr-christopher-nutting

Dr Christopher Nutting

21st September 2020

I didn’t had the chance to be seen by Dr. Christopher Nutting but all the doctors at RMS are extremely good. They listen to the patients very carefully. I must say that nurses are also extremely good. I normally seen by Dr. Harriet, she’s someone I will recommend to my family and friends. Also, my nurses Molly Light and Tracy is extremely helpful. I’m fortunate to come across such a wonderful doctors and nurses.

7th August 2020

I was taken care of by Dr Nutting and his team. The care provided was amazing in a difficult time for me. On the day I was to get my final results. I had a problem with the trains and could not make the appointment. I phoned to advise I would be late and to my surprise Dr Nutting came one the line and said 'I know you will want to know all is ok now'. So kind and throughtful ... Thank you.

3rd June 2020

- I really appreciated Chris Nutting's approachable manner and advice. I threw a lot of questions at him which he had no trouble answering in a very informed way. - Chris was also very contactable and responded to my moans quickly.

Professor Christopher Nutting is a world leading Consultant Oncologist based in London UK. Operating from his Central and West London practices, he specialises in the management of cancer of the head and neck, thyroid, thorax and other types. He is an expert in cancer treatment with state of the art radiotherapy techniques such as conformal and intensity modulated radiotherapy designed to reduce complications of treatment and improve cure rates. Operating from his practices at the Royal Marsden Hospital and the Harley Street Clinic, Prof Christopher Nutting provides treatment to both private and NHS patients supported by highly experienced clinical teams.

Nearest Oncologists