Miss Sally Hobson

I am a childrens orthopaedic surgeon who also specialises in adult trauma. I trained in Nottingham and went to Sydney, Australia for my childrens orthopaedic fellowship. I see childrens orthopaedic conditions in my clinics at both York Hospital and Hull Royal Infirmary and operate at both sites.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

14th February 2015
Written by a carer at Hull Royal Infirmary

Miss Hobson provided exceptional care and expertise in the aftermath of our (then 10year old) son's serious accident, after being knocked off his scooter by a car. We are firmly of the opinion that he would not be enjoying the sporting life he is now able to pursue had not Miss Hobson intervened in his early treatment and aftercare. She was thoughtful and patient with him and decisive in providing an option for a second operation which reset his badly broken leg so that he is now able to participate fully in competitive sports (football, cricket, swimming, etc). We have nothing but praise for her work. A & C, Bishop WIlton

7th April 2014
Written by a carer at Hull Royal Infirmary

Showed great patience and professionalism when dealing with my 2yr old daughter.

28th February 2014
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Miss Hobson was extremely understanding and helpful with my little boy who is 9. Very approachable and sorted the problem out, made us feel very comfortable and I feel very confident in her diagnosis. Thank you.

Short link to review Miss Sally Hobson: http://iwgc.net/efnrf