Miss Rekha Wuntakal

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Highly efficient and energetic, very kind, thoughtful, completely honest. I recommend her most highly.

22nd May 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I met this consultant on my follow up visit in her clinic. She explained all my test results and treatment plan with me. she is very polite and care with compassion and commitment . Dr Wuntakal listened all my problem and took time to discuss everything. I highly recommend this doctor to my friends and family.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Miss Rekha Wantakal contacted us at home to explain the reasons for the operation and put our minds at rest. On the morning of the operation she explained what would happen and even drew a diagram to show what she would be doing and was very reassuring. During my stay in hospital she took time to come and see us and was always pleasant and kind and instilled confidence and answered any questions we had. We would thoroughly recommend Miss Wantakal as an outstanding doctor.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr Wuntakal is very attentive - she took time to listen to my concerns and explain what needed to be done. She wasted no time at all - she arranged for me have all the tests I needed as quickly as possible. She is a very supportive person and I felt reassured - she told me "not to worry" and that regardless of the outcome of my tests and scans "there would always be options". I am confident that Dr Wuntakal has taken all steps necessary for my health and well-being. For anyone reading this review; you would, in my opinion, be very lucky to have Dr Wuntakal in charge of your healthcare. Thank you doctor.

17th May 2017
Response from Miss Rekha Wuntakal

Thank you for your kind feedback.

16th May 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Very easy to discuss your issues and listened to what you have to say.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists