Miss Rekha Wuntakal

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

21st June 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr Rekha Is a brilliant Dr she listens to you, she is very clever , always pleasant, she explains to you clearly so you understand Would recommend her to anyone, feel very lucky to have her as my doctor

21st June 2017

20th June 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I feel the doctor was interested enough to listen to what you had to say and act upon that to arrange for tests as efficiently as possible within the NHS Healthcare and act accordingly to those results.

20th June 2017

15th June 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I have only good things to say about Miss Wuntakal She was very professional & explained to me in detail the diagnosis and what treatment was required. I was very impressed with the prompt and caring way that l was treated.

16th June 2017

14th June 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I met this Dr in Queens Hospital. She explain me everything before and after my operation. she is the most competent and genuine doctor. she handled my case so well and was so understanding and sincere throughout the time. she is such a caring and friendly doctor after my operation she take care of my mother as well. Thanks a lot Dr Rekha wuntakal for the good care provided.

16th June 2017

12th June 2017
Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

I was a medical student and Miss Wuntakal was my supervisor for my time on my Gynaecology placement. Miss Wuntakal went above and beyond her duty to teach and even took time out of her free time to do so. She was incredibly friendly and was a such a pleasure to be with. She is very knowledgeable! However, what struck me the most was the time and attention she gave to her patient no matter how small or large the problem. She explored all of the patients concerns and they were all clearly greatfull!

12th June 2017