Miss Rekha Wuntakal

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I have now seen Miss Wuntakal on a number of occasions. After each visit I feel much more confident and positive about the future. She is so approachable, understanding, kind and able to put my mind at rest about the worries and anxieties that I have. The appointments are never rushed, she makes me feel valued. She is such a wonderful person and doctor.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I was referred to Miss Wuntakal from another consultant. She listened to everything I had to say and was very reassuring. I felt at ease during the consultation. I received a phone call with my results from her, very promptly which cleared my doubts. Thank you for being amazing!

6th December 2017
Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

I have known Miss Wuntakal since she was a senior registrar and now have the privilege to work with her as a Consultant Gynaecological Oncologist. Miss Wuntakal is a dedicated doctor who always puts the needs of her patients first and she never forgets her colleagues whether they are doctors, nurses or clerical staff. She is supportive, approachable, professional and knowledgeable . If I ever need her assistance with anything she is always there. I would highly recommend Miss Wuntakal to any of my family or friends.

7th December 2017

1st December 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

My name is pat cottrell (Mrs) and I would like to say that ms REKHA WUNTAKAL is a fantastic gynaecologist, I received brilliant service and treatment from her, she is very professional, kind,easy to talk to, and an excellent doctor, I would thoroughly recommend her, I wish there were more like her.

1st December 2017

23rd November 2017
Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

I had the pleasure of working alongside Miss Wuntakal for 2 years. She is extremely caring and supportive of her colleagues, leading her team with a passion. She is an excellent teacher and mentor, always encouraging further development. Miss Wuntakal strives to provide the best quality care, compassion, treatment, experience and outcomes for all of her patients. She ensures that her patients feel they have been given personalised care. She always provides sufficient time for her patients to discuss their concerns and worries and helps to allay their fears. Miss Wuntakal is a credit to her profession, to the NHS and to Queens Hospital.

23rd November 2017