Miss Rekha Wuntakal

6th August 2020

Today i have been taking care of by Dr Rekha and Dr SofĂ­a. They made my time very comfortable , explained procedure in detail, checked on me after surgery couple of times making sure was ok and ready to go. Very professional, funny and good team

5th August 2020

Dr rekha paula Tracy and team gave personalised care at spires Brentwood and I do not feel rushed and my questions were answered fully thank you

Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
3rd August 2020

Written by a patient at Queens Hospital Romford. I attended the Spire Hartswood Hospital today for my appointment with Dr. Wuntakal at the Hysteroscopy Clinic. Miss Wuntakal and her team were exceptional providing every care and attention to my anxiety regarding the examination ensuring every stage was thoroughly explained. The good news is the result was positive with no treatment necessary and I was discharged.

4th August 2020

Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
3rd August 2020

Received excellent care from both the Consultant and her two colleagues this morning at the Spire Hartswood Hospital when I had my OPD procedure this morning. Thank You.

3rd August 2020
Response from Miss Rekha Wuntakal

Thanks for your kind feedback

1st August 2020

Miss Rekha Wuntakal is an exceptionally caring doctor. She reassures me making me feel less anxious and puts my mind at rest. She is always very thorough, kind, considerate and down to earth taking time to explain everything. I can not see how she could improve on the care that she gives. She is amazing.

1st August 2020
Response from Miss Rekha Wuntakal

Thanks you for your kind feedback. We want to give only the best to our patients. It is important to allay our patient anxiety and address all concerns as this way they feel better. I am pleased you have had positive experience under my care. Thank you

Miss Rekha Wuntakal was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology