Miss Rekha Wuntakal

25th January 2023

Dr Wuntakal and her team were absolutely fantastic. Her approach with Mandy (nurse) was so friendly and welcoming, they put me to ease. My whole experience felt very personal and I felt so looked after. Even after I was discharged Dr Wuntakal called on my mobile to check up on me which really was uplifting. Along with Dr Wuntakal, her team and all staff that I came across during my treatment were exceptional. The care and respect that was shown has played a big part in my well being and recovery.

19th January 2023

Miss Wuntakal went out of her way to ensure that I received prompt surgery following a cancer diagnosis. Both before and after surgery she answered all questions my husband and I raised. I am reassured that she and her team have had my health at the the forefront of treatment. Miss Wuntakal has given me hope for my future.

Written by a NHS patient at King George Hospital
19th January 2023

Doctor Wuntakal was warm and friendly, she put me at ease throughout the appointment. She listened to me and constantly asked me if i needed to ask any questions which made me feel like i was being listened to and she was actually interested in me. Dr Wuntakal was confident and knowledgeable with regards to the subject matter. I had faith in her decisions and outcome of the appointment.

5th January 2023

Ms Wuntakal is an amazing consultant and gives the best care to patients.

1st January 2023

Dr Wuntakal is an excellent doctor. She is caring, honest and gives exceptional care to patients. She is an asset to nhs. Thank you

Miss Rekha Wuntakal was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology