Miss Rekha Wuntakal

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

I visited this doctor with my mum and she was very informative and pleasant . She explained every step of her treatment plan and re-assurance to my mum. Intelligent doctor with lots of experience on her own speciality .I will recommend this doctor to my friends and family.

Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

I went to see this consultant with my wife in her outpatient clinic . She is a caring person with empathy and compassion. She took her time to get a detailed history from my wife and listened carefully . I and my wife felt so confident and re-assured from this consultant. She gave us a detailed explanation about the diagnosis and treatment options. We were very anxious and nervous going to a oncology clinic appointment, but after the consultation with this doctor my wife became more relaxed and positive herself.Thank you so much Dr.Wuntakal for your support and advice.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I have seen this Doctor in her Gynaecology clinic few months ago. I felt so comfortable and trust on this doctor.She listened all my problems and took time to explain everything to me and my husband. She is very confident in her job and understanding her patients concerns and problems .She seems to be well experienced person and gave me detailed explanation about my condition and treatment options. I felt more confident myself and looking forward to attend my upcoming appointments. I didn't have enough words to thank her the way she arranged all my tests and follow up appointments. In my opinion she is really an asset for her patients and Queen's Hospital.

14th February 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Doctor Wuntakal is a very competent, informative and focused on patient professional.

8th February 2017
Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

Miss Wuntakal has a steely determination to chase the best and quickest care for the patient with as little distress as possible. Would recommend her to anyone

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists