Miss Rekha Wuntakal

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

23rd May 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I can only say I was scared and emotional and the care I initially recieved was reassuring, all tests and scans that I needed were explained to me. Putting my mind at ease. When I had my follow up appointment I was given my results and once again treated with real compassion, the consultant had even noticed how nervous I was whilst sitting in the waiting area. Great patient compassion

17th May 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I have been under the care of Miss Wuntakal for the past couple of years and had my operation done by her on 10 April. This was my first ever operations, and there were potential complications . all I can say is that the time and care given by Miss Wuntakal and her team was first class. All my concerns were listened to and dealt with way before the operation. So on the day, although anxious, I had complete confidence in the team around me. Aftercare in Cornflower B ward was spot on, and I was lucky enough not to need any pain medication. Wounds have healed perfectly and I feel so much better. Can't thank Miss Wuntakal and all at Queens enough

15th May 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Miss Wuntakal made me very comfortable and put me at ease with the treatment I had. She didn't rush me into anything and always reassured me. Thanks again.

13th May 2018
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

I and my friend visited london for holidays and had to attend queens hospital emergency for gynae problem. Dr Wuntakal was on duty and she dealt with my friend immediately. My friend was bleeding heavily during periods and was in lot of pain and distress due to that. dr wuntakal examined her and arranged a scan for her which showed fibroids. She was prescribed pain relief tablets and medication for bleeding. She felt better after that and was discharged. dr wuntakal was kind and caring and empathetic. She answered all questions and advised for referral to see gp. Thank you doctor.

13th May 2018
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

I met this Doctor in Queens Hospital , Gynaecology Oncology clinic with my mum. She made us ease and comfortable , explained everything before the operation . After my mum's operation Miss Wuntakal came to the ward every day and seen my mum. It was such a relieve for my family talking to her , she never seems to be in a rush seeing her patients. All post -operative information and advice given to my mum before her discharge. I recommend Miss. Wuntakal to my family and friends if they need anything like my mum had. She is an asset for her patients and the hospital.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists