Miss Rekha Wuntakal

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

10th November 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I was very impressed with the Doctor she took her time to explain the procedure she was going to do both her and her Nurse whose name was Katie asus. I would recommend them to any of my family and friends. Mrs Mccaffrey

10th November 2018

Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

An excellent doctor who is very clever and has a very good bedside manner.

Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

Excellent knowledge depth and bedside manner.

20th October 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I met Miss Wuntakal for my 4th post hysterectomy follow up on the 17/10/2018. As my surgery was for endometrial cancer, I am always quite anxious before my appointments. Miss Wuntakal however, never fails to put me at my ease and is always warm and welcoming. The consultation has always been on time and never feels rushed. Each question that I have is answered thoroughly and clearly and I always feel listened to. The physical examination is always conducted in a gentle manner to try and avoid any discomfort and is very thorough. I feel so priviledged to have Miss Wuntakal as my consultant, as I know that I am under the care of one of the best gynaecological/oncology surgeons there is. Thank you.

20th October 2018
Response from Miss Rekha Wuntakal

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It is always pleasure to see and treat my patients. I am pleased that you have had a positive experience and feel that you received appropriate and good treatment. Patients comes first for me and I always want to give the best and nothing but the best care I can. Any cancer treatment makes patients more anxious and it is important to address all concerns and make them feel better and it is important to reassure our patients in the best possible way. Rushing doesn’t help patients if they do need the time. Listening is the best skill one can have in the consultation and this is the only way patients concerns can be address. I am glad that you feel all this has been taken care for you. Thank you again for your kind feedback. God bless you.

9th October 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Ms. Wuntakal gave me reassurance with regards to my hystoroscopy result which is important considering i had a breastCancer. The team they have in that place are amazing . Nurse Dawn Dixon was there twice during when I had my procedure and she was amazing . Always try to put my mind away from what was happening .

11th October 2018