Miss Rekha Wuntakal

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

16th August 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Easy to talk to and spent time listening also explained everything in great detail so felt you came away full of the info needed

16th August 2018

11th August 2018
Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

Miss. Wuntakal is very caring and considerate to her patients and colleagues. she always spent time with her patients and ensure they have complete understanding of their clinical conditions and treatment plan. she also educate junior staff and other colleagues. it is really a pleasure working with her and she always provide support.

20th August 2018

9th August 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Rekha was brilliant she explained everything so clearly before my treatment.Her team Sister Bragg and Michelle were also amazing, i had the best care. thank you all so much.

9th August 2018

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I had a colposcopy and within nine days Rekha's secretary called me to go and see her the next day. Rekha told me i had got cervical cancer but was supportive and pro-active about my treatment with tests already being set up for me. Louise the nurse was also helpful and supportive at this meeting and i felt that they were pushing to get my treatment started. Obviously it was a very worrying time and within two weeks Louise and Rekha saw me again (even remembering my name). Once again the information I was given was informative with a friendly reassuring manner. I felt I could ask questions and if needed to contact them at anytime. I feel my whole treatment by Rekha and Louise has been excellent and I feel I am in safe hands as i progress forward with my treatment.

7th August 2018
Response from Miss Rekha Wuntakal

Thank you for your kind feedback. I am pleased you felt reassured seeing me and Louise. These situations create lot of anxiety until everything is sorted. We try our very best to arrange all tests quickly so that it further reduces waiting and worrying. I wish you all the best.

6th August 2018
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

I came to Ms wuntakals clinic with a friend. Ms wuntakal did an examination and explained the findings. The approach was so kind, caring and compassionate. All options and questions were answered in detail. my friend felt at ease and reassured and confident in the treatment that was suggested to her. Ms wuntakal did not rush at all despite a busy clinic. I am very thankful for the care provided. I would highly recommened her to my friends and family.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists