Miss Rekha Wuntakal

21st July 2021

I have been a patient of Rekha for over 5 years and today have been discharged with thanks to her wonderful care and patience with me. My operation and aftercare treatment was second to none. Its been a hard journey for me and my family and thanks again to Rekha for all that she has done for me.

8th July 2021

I am very grateful to Miss Rekha Wuntakal and her team for their care. I had a small procedure at King Georges Hospital. Everything was fully explained beforehand, during and after the process. My questions and concerns were listened to and time taken to explain. Very professional which gave me confidence but at the same time friendly making me feel at ease.

8th July 2021

The experience was straightforward very professional very friendly and you where informed all the time what they were doing.

7th July 2021

Since my first consultation with Miss Wuntakal, she has made me feel very supported and reassured with the treatment plans put in place for me. Rekha is very kind and considerate and you feel very free to ask as many questions as you need to - answers are explained in a way that is easy to follow. Rekha oversaw my emergency surgery last week and truly went above and beyond to make sure I was properly taken care of before, during and after the operation, and visited me a number of times afterwards with her team to check on my well-being and to see how I was doing, even on her days off which I think speaks very highly of her and the care she has towards her patients. I am most likely still under Rekha’s care for a little while yet but feel reassured that I have someone of this calibre and nature supporting me through what has been a very trying time. Thank you so so much for your care and see you soon.

24th June 2021

I felt confident

Miss Rekha Wuntakal was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology