Miss Rekha Wuntakal

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

29th March 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr Wuntakal has all the excellent qualities that anyone would want to find in their doctor. She has restored my faith in the NHS. At the end of my first appointment with her, I left feeling reassured, that whatever the outcome of my tests, that I could place complete confidence in her. She is clear, precise, willing to explain and answer any questions and gave me all the time that I needed. I would recommend her most highly.

29th March 2017
Response from Miss Rekha Wuntakal

28th March 2017
Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

I am a colleague of Miss Wuntakal and it was an honour working with her. During this time I was working with her I have achieved and learnt many things. She was a great teacher of me in many ways. I have improved myself as a doctor and I managed to cope with work load and responsibility because of her cooperation and better understanding. I emphasize to patients care and cure with good communication and dignity. She always respected my views about patient management and treatment. Miss Wuntakal is dedicated to what she is doing and she is a great example as a role model for my self and I believe for my other colleagues.

25th March 2017
Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

Rekha, thank you for today, you have been a star, my patient was over the moon with the care given by you, she was pain free after procedure you done, well done

17th March 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I had an appointment with Dr wuntakal, She was extreamly professional in her attitude, explained everything to me in detail, put me to ease before the examination, very friendly, explained that what she was doing and why, asked me if I have any further questions or if I was anxious about anything, Other nurse was present at the time of my examination, i was made totally relaxed about the whole experience. I was lucky to be seen by her and I totally recommend her.

16th March 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Took time to explain everything in detail and was very reassuring.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists