Miss Rekha Wuntakal

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

18th October 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I found Dr Wuntakal direct and honest. Which is the approach I prefer. I trust her to give me the best and appropriate advice.

18th October 2017

16th October 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Inspired confidence and made me feel positive about my treatment, and the outcome.

17th October 2017

14th October 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I was seen by miss Wuntakal. Very good first impression she takes the time to listen and is easy to talk to. Very thorough with her examination

14th October 2017

12th October 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I felt very relaxed with this Doctor. She was very clear with her explanations and instructions. She has a very nice manner and made me feel at ease when I was naturally nervous. I would recommend Doctor Wuntakal as I was very satisfied with the treatment I received from the Doctor and her staff.

12th October 2017

11th October 2017
Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

I observed Miss Wuntakal in Gynaecology oncology clinic today as part of clinical experience study. Miss Wuntakal saw her patients with privacy and dignity and took time to listen their problems. She gave detailed explanation about their investigations, findings and future management plan . She made her patients relaxed and comfortable and reduced their anxiety . She never rushed to finish her conversations with her patients , explained again if necessary and answered all their concerns. Patients gave positive feed back after consultation.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists