Miss Rekha Wuntakal

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

3rd December 2016
Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

I know Miss Wuntakal for few years; she is a very compassionate doctor, absolutely dedicated to her vocation. She is a very good surgeon with excellent bed side manners. She goes out of her way to help her patients. Miss Wuntakal is a keen educator. Her books have helped many trainees during their MRCOG preparation. She is a supportive to trainees, nursing staff and colleagues. She is a wonderful team player and an asset to the Queen's hospital.

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

She made my diagnosis very easy to understand

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Miss Wuntakal is the best gynaecologist I have ever had. She was kind and compassionate, fully explaining the operation and allowing me ample time to ask questions. This put me at ease. After the operation and at an out patient appointment 6 weeks later, she once again fully explained the procedure that I had and the diagnosis. I could not fault her care of me during this time. She was friendly and very professional.

28th November 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

You were just what I needed on the saddest weekend of my life. Thanks

27th November 2016
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

I was impressed by this doctors dedication and professionalism. She was very compassionate towards my aunt and had the patience to explain everything to us. My aunt is much better and we are grateful to Ms Wuntakal

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists