20th November 2013
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I am very pleased to have her as my Consultant. She has been on time with my appointments and I feel very confident in what she has to say. I have to visit on a regular basis and so it is good to have someone who you can trust to do the best for you.

19th November 2013
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Mrs Coull is the most kind ,helpful and most considerate and understanding person one could ever meet. its a privilege to have her as my consultant.

5th November 2013
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I found Mrs Coull be be totally approachable from the outset. She comes over at being totally concerned, explaining things and communicating at your level in a totally natural way. I place upmost trust in what she says to me and her advice comes over in an extremely reassuring way. I feel extremely fortunate to have Mrs Coull as my consultant responsible for monitoring my cancer condition on a regular basis.

5th November 2013
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

A very nice and caring doctor, always listen and explans in clear language so I can understand how I am progessing.

27th July 2013
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I was seen reasonably promptly, test results were ready for discussion, friendly and accessible session

Nearest Urologists