14th October 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital

Miss Nadine Coull is very professional and immediately made me feel very comfortable. She explained what the potential diagnosis might be and after a scan made recommendations on the options available. I was given sufficient information to make a decision on how to proceed. Her team was very responsive in communicating with me.

20th September 2019
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

Mrs. Coull is sympathetic and understanding. She listens to problems, explains why they are happening and what can be done to help. She is very efficient and professional in her work but without losing the human touch. I am glad that I was able to become her patient and would hope to be able to see her again if my problem were ever to recur.

20th September 2019
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

Nadine was very professional and made me feel at ease. Issue resolved quickly and efficiently with no embarrassment.

21st August 2019
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Ms Coull has literally changed my life. When I went to her my problem was really getting in the way of my everyday life and making me miserable. She was understanding and made me feel totally comfortable. I can’t thank her enough.

8th February 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital

Mrs Coull was very professional and extremely caring you can really tell that she goes above and beyond. I would definitely recommend her as a soft female urologist , she was very caring and understanding and explained everything very well.

Nearest Urologists