Miss Jasdeep Gahir

5th December 2016
Written by a patient at North Middlesex Hospital

After seeing a few different doctors regarding my Pilonidal Sinus, but still suffering from recurring infections whilst waiting for surgery, Dr Gahir was able to put me at ease during my consultation with her. She removed the offending hair there and then, which meant I never suffered an infection again and explained the surgical procedure to me and was clearly knowledgeable and able to answer my questions with ease. Surgery went very well and was minimally invasive and I was back at work the next couple of days with my stitches coming out after about a week. All in all a satisfactory end to a frustrating issue.

23rd July 2016
Written by a patient at North Middlesex Hospital

I find her care very good, she is confident in her work and professional on every manner. I am happy she is my surgeon.

15th May 2016
Written by a patient at North Middlesex Hospital

Miss Gahir is an excellent Surgeon who explained everything clearly to me before the surgery. She is a good listener and Very Clever and caring. I will recommend her to anybody.

7th March 2016
Written by a patient at North Middlesex Hospital

As a delayed reconstruction patient I was naturally nervous about considering surgery, I had my initial mastectomy in 2012. During my consultation appointments I found Miss Gahir be patient, informative, knowledgeable, approachable and considerate. I took time to come to the decision to proceed with reconstruction. I didn't feel rushed or pressured into making a decision, and she provided me with suitable amount of information to make my mind up. On deciding to proceed with surgery, I was given an acceptable date of my choice, and instructions on how to prepare. I was admitted for surgery on 26.02.2016. I have nothing but praise for Miss Gahir whose professionalism, eye for detail and extremely high standards of care are commendable. I have felt supported by her and her team of doctors and nurses from the Breast Clinic. I feel that I can trust them, and they have my best interests at all times. I am now 10 days post surgery, and regularly seeing the team post operatively and feel confident in their hands. I would strongly recommend Miss Gahir to anyone considering reconstruction, I have been without a breast for almost 4 years and already feel a different person just 10 days post surgery. Reconstruction is not without complications, but everything is managed well and you feel listened to, understood and valued. Cosmetically I am still marvelling at how a new breast can be reconstructed from nothing, it's amazing.

4th March 2016
Written by a patient at North Middlesex Hospital

I felt very comfortable taking her advice and she was very happy getting others opinion and listening to it. Felt included in making a decision.

Short link to review Miss Jasdeep Gahir: http://iwgc.net/efl3v