Miss Jasdeep Gahir

22nd October 2017
Written by a patient at North Middlesex Hospital

Miss Jasdeep Gahir has been a great help to me since I’ve been diagnosed with breast cancer. Though I may not have always been the easiest of patients, I trust my doctors opinion and always took (still taking) her suggestions on-board when deciding what is right for me. I must underline I am very lucky to have a doctor that I can trust with all my heart. My doctor always has time to talk to me about my worries and always been very honest with her answers, she always suggests things that will always benefit me. I can’t speak highly enough of the support that my doctor has given me.

5th September 2017
Written by a patient at North Middlesex Hospital

Miss Gahir is an amazing Surgeon, she is professional to the core and you can be rest assured that you are in safe hands, her clinic's are busy, but that is a testimony to how great she is.. I was in an oncoplastic clinic recently and as we sat waiting to be seen, the conversations about what a great job she had done was echo'ed by all of us, she gives you 100% every time, I cannot thank her enough. The staff and breast care nurses are a credit to her and North Middlesex Hospital , just a brilliant team, nothing is too much no matter how busy they are.

5th December 2016
Written by a patient at North Middlesex Hospital

After seeing a few different doctors regarding my Pilonidal Sinus, but still suffering from recurring infections whilst waiting for surgery, Dr Gahir was able to put me at ease during my consultation with her. She removed the offending hair there and then, which meant I never suffered an infection again and explained the surgical procedure to me and was clearly knowledgeable and able to answer my questions with ease. Surgery went very well and was minimally invasive and I was back at work the next couple of days with my stitches coming out after about a week. All in all a satisfactory end to a frustrating issue.

23rd July 2016
Written by a patient at North Middlesex Hospital

I find her care very good, she is confident in her work and professional on every manner. I am happy she is my surgeon.

15th May 2016
Written by a patient at North Middlesex Hospital

Miss Gahir is an excellent Surgeon who explained everything clearly to me before the surgery. She is a good listener and Very Clever and caring. I will recommend her to anybody.

Short link to review Miss Jasdeep Gahir: http://iwgc.net/efl3v