Miss Jasdeep Gahir

2nd May 2018
Written by a carer at North Middlesex Hospital

My mother was 87 years old had a fall breaking ribs problems stabilising her blood pressure then 5 days later she was bleeding internally her blood pressure crashed and miss he hit was called in late at night to perform surgerywhich was to remove mums spleen which has ruptured. We found miss gahir to be a professional doctor and kind human being. She keep us informed when the spleen had been removed and then advised they needed to put in a chest drain before mum going to critical care. I would highly recommend miss gahir for her professionlism and warmth.

7th April 2018
Written by a patient at North Middlesex Hospital

I visited Miss Gahir whilst having a mammogram at the hospital. She carefully explained what she was assessing on the x-ray and answered my questions well.

22nd October 2017
Written by a patient at North Middlesex Hospital

Miss Jasdeep Gahir has been a great help to me since I’ve been diagnosed with breast cancer. Though I may not have always been the easiest of patients, I trust my doctors opinion and always took (still taking) her suggestions on-board when deciding what is right for me. I must underline I am very lucky to have a doctor that I can trust with all my heart. My doctor always has time to talk to me about my worries and always been very honest with her answers, she always suggests things that will always benefit me. I can’t speak highly enough of the support that my doctor has given me.

5th September 2017
Written by a patient at North Middlesex Hospital

Miss Gahir is an amazing Surgeon, she is professional to the core and you can be rest assured that you are in safe hands, her clinic's are busy, but that is a testimony to how great she is.. I was in an oncoplastic clinic recently and as we sat waiting to be seen, the conversations about what a great job she had done was echo'ed by all of us, she gives you 100% every time, I cannot thank her enough. The staff and breast care nurses are a credit to her and North Middlesex Hospital , just a brilliant team, nothing is too much no matter how busy they are.

5th December 2016
Written by a patient at North Middlesex Hospital

After seeing a few different doctors regarding my Pilonidal Sinus, but still suffering from recurring infections whilst waiting for surgery, Dr Gahir was able to put me at ease during my consultation with her. She removed the offending hair there and then, which meant I never suffered an infection again and explained the surgical procedure to me and was clearly knowledgeable and able to answer my questions with ease. Surgery went very well and was minimally invasive and I was back at work the next couple of days with my stitches coming out after about a week. All in all a satisfactory end to a frustrating issue.

Short link to review Miss Jasdeep Gahir: http://iwgc.net/efl3v