north-middlesex-hospital

Sterling Way, Edmonton, London, England, N18 1QX

14th January 2021

Nice job

8th January 2021

In the last 32 years, I have always received excellent service from this hospital regardless of which unit/team/section I attend either as a day patient/ outpatient or an admission case. The staff in this hospital always go the extra mile to deliver their service patiently and professionally, putting me at the centre of my care with positive outcomes.

31st December 2020

I totally appreciate the care and patience shown by Dr.Gahir during my consultation. I am so glad I chose to see her and it has been wonderful experience interacting with her. I would definitely recommend her to other patients.

9th December 2020

North Middlesex Hospital has been incredible throughout my entire pregnancy and birth - thank you so much to the entire staff team for being not just professional and running such a smooth operation at every step of the way but also for being so caring and thoughtful to patients.

31st October 2020

I am a relative in this hospital (The Pearl Ward) at present, due to Covid19 we are unable to visit which is stressful in itself, on top of this we were told by staff that our relative is now infected by Covid19 (coronavirus) caught while in there, with little symptoms. Given that we are unable to visit to check on their welfare, we try to call for updates, yet usually unable to get through, the phone constantly rings out, on afew occasions it's as if someone picks up the phone and hangs up straight away, then there's the engage signal, on one occasion it was recorded on my phone that I tried to call 95 times on a particular day from 8am to 8.47pm i eventually got through just after 9pm only to be told to call back, so upsetting to say the least, by this time I was so stressed out my head felt like it was going to expose, I even asked if they needed a volunteer to answer the phones, pointing out how stressful it was for people who have loved ones in their with no other form of contact, the person on the other end just laughed. I tried calling on numerous occasions since 9am today, it is now 1.55pm as yet no one has answered, even tried calling the main switchboard and nothing. Right now my head and chest is killing me now, well apart from the 2 times someone obviously picked up the phone and disregarded my call straight away. I am not sure whether they are short staffed or oblivious to how their actions affect us at this time. They really need to put themselves in our positions, have empathy and think if this was a elderly relative, loved one of theirs how would they feel. Right now I fear for my relative, how are they being treated, how are they feeling now having any contact from the people who care about them the most. In addition, on one occasion I was promised a doctor would call me back with an update and someone would call me back to arrange facetime with my relative, that didn't happen. Like most other I was out clapping for the NHS when Covid19 started, even though another relative died last year of their incompetence and negligence, I am just so disappointed and upset right now, something needs to give. It's just not good enough, I can imagine I'm not the only one feeling this way. My heart goes out to whoever else is experiencing this situation right now. Bless you

6th October 2020

Ok hospital

25th September 2020

I recently had a gynaecology surgery at North Middlesex hospital. My experience has been a positive one. The surgeon was excellent and most of the nurses were fantastic and hardworking. I also appreciate that the admin team are organised and responsive to queries. The only negative thing is that I was moved 3 times from ward to ward during my 3 nights stay at the hospital. This made me nervous about catching Covid-19. One porter that was helping me move wards was explicitly expressing his views that covid-19 is a hoax.. a couple of nurses also didn't seem to take Covid-19 safety measures seriously. That made me feel unsafe. Other than that, I really appreciate all the fantastic staff at the hospital who are working very hard to provide excellent healthcare during such problematic times.

28th April 2020

Excellent care, particularly from the orthopaedic team

{{category}} working at North Middlesex Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review North Middlesex Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4m3