Miss Georgina Bitsakou

28th February 2020

My experience with Georgina was at wycombe hospital in the breast care unit Georgina was my breast consultant as I was diagnosed with breast cancer last year. She is a lovely lady , very kind and took a lot of time with me explaining things and making sure I was ok with everything of which I thank her for that.

Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital
16th February 2020

Georgina sits in the rightful role of General surgeon at Guys hospital. She is caring shows a wonderful presence for her patients that for me caused such ease to go through a process I was not prepared for but with Georgina’s confidence allowed me to be at ease through a process that I was able to come through the other side with positive results. Thank you Georgina don’t stop doing the great work that you do.

29th October 2019

I was diagnosed with stage two breast cancer and Miss Bitsakou has been my consultant from start to finish. I had a mastectomy and DIEP flap. She is a wonderful consultant/lady and has gone through it with me step by step explaining every stage, she would always ask my opinion and it was always my decision on any surgery that I had. She has put me at ease and has gone above and beyond, she always made me smile with her caring manner. Miss Bitsakou came into see me after my operation or phoned me with the result to say I didn't need chemo even thou she wasn't working on those days. You know you are in safe hands if she is your consultant.

3rd October 2019

I have never met such a kind hearted, warm, genuine doctor in my life. I’m so lucky to have had Georgina as my doctor through such a hard and difficult time. Anyone who has the pleasure of having or meeting this amazing lady through this journey of their lives, they are very blessed! If all doctors could be as genuine and big hearted the world would be a great place! Thank you

24th September 2019

I first met Miss Bitsakou at the end of August 2018 when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Miss Bitsakou took the time at that first appointment to explain what they had found and also the treatment I might need. I saw Miss Bitsakou throughout my treatment and she performed my mastectomy. She was so understanding and caring throughout which helped to take away some of the fear at a time when you feel so vulnerable and frightened. When I first met her she said give it a year. In the past year I have been through chemotherapy, a mastectomy and a diep flap reconstruction. Her professionalism, advice and reassurance throughout has been second to none. I could not have asked for anyone better. Anyone who has Miss Bitsakou as their consultant will be very fortunate to be in her care. Patricia

Breast Oncoplastic Surgeon