Mr Zoltan Lukacs Veres

• Cardiothoracic surgery

26th November 2014
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

Mr Veres gave me excellent surgery and excellent followup in hospital. I am eternally grateful to him for his skill. I had the greatest confidence and trust in him after our first meeting. His manner is empathetic and understanding and very pleasant. I could not have hoped for a better surgeon. For constructive suggestion - I think what would have helped me at the post surgery appointment is for Mr Veres to explain a bit more clearly what he actually meant when he asked me to rate my 'quality of life' out of 10. I took it to mean my post surgery physical recovery whereas my wife understood 'quality of life' to mean something quite different. Some examples of what Mr Veres was referring to by 'quality of life' would have been really helpful in answering this question.

15th October 2014
Written by a carer at Guy's Hospital

Mr Veres presents as a polite, caring and extremely competent practitioner. My husband and I had the utmost confidence in him after our initial consultation. The surgery was successfully completed and Mr Veres took the time afterwards to explain the whole procedure and what we might expect in the days and weeks ahead. His manner is so pleasant as well as professional and this is a great help in recovery after major thoracic surgery.

Nearest Cardiothoracic surgeons