miss-eva-sorensen

31st December 2020

Kind, caring, professional, patient are all words that describe Eva. Eva recently looked after my daughter during her 12 weeks stay at Chelsea and Westminster and she really was fantastic; answering all of our and my daughters questions and concerns (of which there were many) and ensuring that we understood everything that was happening. She really put my daughter at ease and listened to her every need. She certainly was a silver lining in a tough time for us all. Thank you Eva.

Written by a patient at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
31st December 2020

Eva was the best and so kind to me. Thank you for everything especially helping me take my stitches out and teaching me to make stars!

30th November 2020

Miss Eva Sorensen recently performed surgery on my son. She was professional, kind and caring. She addressed my concerns and was very understanding of these concerns too. She took time to explain the procedure to me as well as clearly stating where the risks are and why alternative procedures may have to be used. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

5th February 2020

Doctor Eva has been nothing short of incredible here at NICU in Chelsea Westminster. During the most difficult time of me and my families life, she was patient, understanding to how unique and difficult our journey is, showing huge compassion whilst answering and explaining all of our questions and concerns. I am forever grateful having met such an amazing person who demonstrated so much humanity with excellent professionalism. Thank you Eva from the bottom of my heart.

I am a paediatric surgery registrar at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, with some work at St Mary's Hospital and West Middlesex Hospital. Most of my work is currently with Mrs Diane De Caluwe, paediatric urologist. Your feedback is really important to me and helps me to improve the care I provide, thank you.

Nearest Paediatric surgeons