dr-vrajesh-nitin-patel

Dr Vrajesh Nitin Patel

Written by a patient at Glenfield Hospital
23rd September 2019

He listened and took time to feedback to me. He was very pleasant and showed a caring nature.

1st October 2019
Response from Dr Vrajesh Nitin Patel

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to review my holistic care. I always want my patients to be at the center of their care because it is empowering and much better appreciated. I hope you are feeling better and your care has worked.

Written by a patient at Glenfield Hospital
23rd September 2019

Very thorough, friendly and communicative. Regularly shared next steps & addressed any concerns.

26th September 2019
Response from Dr Vrajesh Nitin Patel

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time for the kind words. I hope that it wasn't information overload and I hope that the care provided has improved your condition. Thank you.

Working with my fellow healthcare professionals and making patient priority and care priority are my goals. I firmly believe in patient education and self management tools. I hope to continue to inspire, treat and improve our healthcare system, particularly primary care and triage points. Positive, Kind, Honest, Honorable, Respectful, Professional and Diligent in all I do. I hope to continue to improve my knowledge and skills to best treat/manage my patients.

Doctors working at Barrow Health Centre