Dr Vanlal Duhawma

22nd September 2017
Written by a patient at New Hayesbank Surgery

I visited this doctor regarding mental health issues. It was a complete waste of time, he did not listen to me at all and just increased my medication and reluctantly issued me with a certificate for my work. It would certainly help if he just listened and not be so quick to prescribe an increase in medication.

21st December 2016
Written by a patient at New Hayesbank Surgery

I have only praise for this GP. I visited him after having seen another GP in the Hayesbank surgery, who gave me antibiotics without sending me for an X-Ray. When my condition worsened I saw Dr Duhawma, who sent me for an X-Ray. He called me at 1930 hrs 3 days after the X-Ray was taken, to inform me that Atelactasis had been revealed. He prescribes a different antibiotic and wanted me to have a second X-Ray a month later. He has been extremely courteous and explained my symptoms.

25th March 2015
Written by a patient at New Hayesbank Surgery

This doctor was unhelpful. He did not investigate my concerns and simply told me to come back if I got worse. He was rude, dismissive, and patronising. To improve he should listen to patients and ask questions to better understand what is wrong instead of telling them to go away.