New Hayesbank Surgery

Cemetery Lane, Kennington, Ashford, KentEngland, TN24 9JZ

1st August 2019

I found the service excellent from Contacting the Receptionists first thing, to the telephone consultation, and to the appointment with the Dr all in the same day, that is why I would recommend the surgery to others for the excellent customer service The Surgery is also very clean and spacious and relaxing to sit and wait to be seen

29th July 2019

The last time I tried to get an appointment, I was told I could only book a triage appointment and because I called at 9am, I was told there were no more appointments that day and would need to call back to following day. I cannot call between 8am and 9am as I am commuting to work during that hour. I currently have a number of issues (some painful) but I've all but given up trying to get to see a doctor now. To the question marked "Is it easy to get an appointment", I had to give it 1 star. If I could have given no stars, I would have done.

6th July 2019

I have rare chronic illnesses and only two of the doctors in the surgery have any knowledge on my conditions. Trying to get an appointment let alone an appointment with the two doctors who know my medical history and know my conditions well is literally like pulling teeth, I have been caused so much stress over this!. Can’t call and get an appointment because there’s more then likely 28 people in line before you and when you finally do get through your told “sorry no appointments left, call back tomorrow” only to go through the whole charade again! Most days I feel as though I’m going to keel over and die so the last thing I need is for someone to tell me there’s no phone appointments left, no actual appointments left in a two week period at all

7th June 2019

Today l phoned the surgery about midday as l was unwell. I felt unwell when l woke early this morning, hoping things would improve as the day went on it was clear by midday things would not improve. So phoned knowing the receptionist would not be able to give me an appointment but hopeful the doctor would call me back and perhaps send a prescription to the chemist if appropriate or perhaps have an appointment with the nurse. No such luck, whilst the receptionist was polite she clearly stated they were full up today, always are this time of day and on a Friday. I was told to phone 111 at 6.30pm this evening. What has happened to our health service, can clearly see why A & E are so full up and the Ambulance Service is at bursting point and being called out unnecessarily. Really disappointed to see what used to be an amazing surgery, that you can’t even get to speak to a doctor or nurse let alone get an appointment and patients being pushed on to the out of hours and emergency services.

9th April 2019

The staff and Doctors are under constant stress and strain and I know it is sometimes difficult to get an appointment but my partner and I think they do an amazing job. The receptionists are always polite and compassionate and all of the doctors have been wonderful both with myself and my partner. We have complicated medical needs which are always addressed in a professional and sympathetic way. Some people are just too impatient, I would suggest they spend a day in clinic or on reception !!

{{category}} working at New Hayesbank Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review New Hayesbank Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdnx