Dr Stephen Kirker

• Rehabilitation medicine

24th August 2019
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Very helpful and knowledgeable Listens to you and tries to find the solutions

8th August 2019
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Dr Kirker has been a very good doctor. He has always taken his time to carefully listen to me. He has constantly understood my symptoms and provided the right treatment for me.

22nd July 2019

An excellent doctor

12th December 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I was seen very promptly after being referred to Dr Kirker. He listened actively and was very considered in his response. He thoroughly understood the difficulties of my case, presented all the options clearly and made appropriate recommendations. I came away feeling very confident in his judgement and comfortable with the outcome. thank you, Doctor Kirker.

7th December 2018
Written by a carer at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Our son Martin has been under Dr Kirker's care for a number of years, he has always shown great patience and understanding towards us. When we have had issues concerning sourcing equipment or services for our son, he has been able to achieve positive responses by communicating our frustrations to the relevant authorities. We would like to thank Dr Kirker for all of the help he has given our son and us throughout the years and hope he will continue to be there for us and others for the future,

Nearest Rehabilitation medicine specialists