Dr Shaun O'Connell

13th January 2017
Written by a patient at South Milford Surgery

Dr O'Connell is a fantastic doctor, we have had to see him recently for a few different things and every time we have left feeling like we have had great care. He listens and is attentive but also really does have time for you. I personally don't like going to the doctor but Dr O'Connell has genuinely given me faith in the GP practice that we visit. I imagine that he's snowed under with requests though after a patient has seen him once.

10th January 2017
Written by a patient at South Milford Surgery

Doctor O'Connell was very helpful and reassuring. I had never seen him before but he put my mind at rest.

10th January 2017
Written by a patient at South Milford Surgery

Dr O'Connell is very thorough and has a friendly manner. Dr O'Connell suggested that I should feel free to get back in touch with him to update him on my recovery. Perhaps GP's could as standard practise request confirmation from patients on whether they feel they have fully recovered from their illness.

9th January 2017
Written by a carer at South Milford Surgery

Very friendly & patient with my little boy. Was thorough & kind. Despite it being a busy period, he did not rush us out; how a GP should be

9th January 2017
Written by a patient at South Milford Surgery

Fantastic care and attention experienced by all members of my family. Listens to every minor detail and dismisses nothing! For example: Instant referral for my skin cancer (melanoma). Kind and reassuring to my four year old little girl when examining her tummy. Examined my wriggly 6 month old with care and consideration (we thought it could be mumps but he was just a chubby baby) Provides up to date website suggestions to help, clearly wants to do the best for patients and keep up to date in research and best practice.