Dr Shaun O'Connell

26th January 2017
Written by a patient at South Milford Surgery

Listened to all I had to say, and went through my history and previous examinations and tests and explained everything in detail before having further tests to assess the problem. Explained the tests and the possible outcomes thoroughly to give a very good and understandable explanation. Have seen this doctor before and found him to be very good and thorough, no qualms about seeing him or recommending him to anyone else !!!!

13th January 2017
Written by a patient at South Milford Surgery

Dr O'Connell is a fantastic doctor, we have had to see him recently for a few different things and every time we have left feeling like we have had great care. He listens and is attentive but also really does have time for you. I personally don't like going to the doctor but Dr O'Connell has genuinely given me faith in the GP practice that we visit. I imagine that he's snowed under with requests though after a patient has seen him once.

10th January 2017
Written by a patient at South Milford Surgery

Doctor O'Connell was very helpful and reassuring. I had never seen him before but he put my mind at rest.

10th January 2017
Written by a patient at South Milford Surgery

Dr O'Connell is very thorough and has a friendly manner. Dr O'Connell suggested that I should feel free to get back in touch with him to update him on my recovery. Perhaps GP's could as standard practise request confirmation from patients on whether they feel they have fully recovered from their illness.

9th January 2017
Written by a patient at South Milford Surgery

The Doctor listened to my story. I was in to ask whether I required to extend a treatment of antibiotics after heavy chest cold. Sounded my chest, took temperature because of the cough and cold. With-held antibiotics but wrote a prescription for same in case there was a need in the near future with the coming advent of left knee replacement at York Hospital (three days later). Thought that the consultant might not be in attendance on the day due to his own illness which kind of prepared me for any cancellation.