Dr Andrew Peel

12th June 2018
Written by a patient at Sherburn Group Practice

Dr Peel is my named doctor, and he is an outstanding GP in my experience and opinion. He always makes time to discuss matters fully and explains all options and decisions to ensure that I am fully involved in the care that I receive, and understand everything. He shows great compassion and empathy, and always makes me feel at ease. Understandably, it is not always possible to see Dr Peel, but he will always ensure that he makes contact with me if I request this, and that he is up to speed with all aspects of my care. I find it very reassuring to know that I have a GP who I can completely trust, and who I do not feel that I am just another patient to.

20th March 2017
Written by a patient at Sherburn Group Practice

Dr Peel was friendly, approachable, listened to my concerns and genuinely seemed interested in getting to the bottom of my problems. Only criticism is that it felt a little rushed and I couldn't explain things fully, but I don't think this is Dr Peel's fault!

Short link to review Dr Andrew Peel: http://iwgc.net/ed8gv