Mr Robin Bhatia

« 1 2 3 4 »

21st June 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

I am very thankful to the Great Western Hospital, Swindon and consultant Robin Bhatia for treating my back issues. I received excellent care throughout. Mr Bhatia was professional, understanding and his friendly manner put me at ease.... an excellent surgeon. A real credit to the NHS.

8th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Initially Mr Bhatia listened! Mr Bhatia clearly explained his speciality and which course of medical options applicable to my condition that were open to me. Having decided to proceed with an operation to relieve the pressure on my lower spine he placed special emphasis, in view of my age and medical history, on the potential risks involved. It was because of the thoroughness of this that I was encouraged to proceed. Six weeks on from the operation I was seen by Mr Bhatia when I then had the opportunity to mention the pain I was experiencing to the front of my legs (shins) and the need to wear body brace because of back pain. The results of the operation, however, has great improved my health and well being and can only sincerely thank him for that.

3rd May 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

very good , both surgery and nursing care.

2nd March 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

I was referred to gwh by my chiropractor the next day Dr Bhatia rang me at home his voice calmed me straight away and explained the surgery was urgent he instilled in me great confidence with the way he spoke. I had been suffering for 3yrs with my spine and could not bring myself to commit to surgery. I had 3 injection in spine but they did not last long and i was terrified that i would not be able too walk again due to the spinal cord he asked me to go up to the hospital with next of kin and he explained everything and answered all my questions.

3rd February 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

He put me at my ease immediately, explained clearly the procedure and made sure I was aware of all the risks involved with the surgery. The after care was excellent.

« 1 2 3 4 »