The Great Western Hospital

Marlborough Road, Swindon, England, SN3 6BB

1 2 3 4 5 77,466 reviews

21st May 2022

An absolutely great team full of friendly, attentive and professional people.

17th May 2022

As both and In and Outpatient I have had a thoroughly positive experience of this hospital. I felt in good, safe hands, trusted all the staff whatever their role and was very well looked after.

28th April 2022

From start to now I have had amazing care from Susannah. She's not only been my physio, but the person I always turn to when I have a question or a worry. Susannah was always there for me.

Nothing.

Review of Sexual Health Carfax Street,
5th March 2022

Had a very good experience. I have a lot of medical appointment in various places and this has been by far the best. Felt a genuine care and concern from the staff. Went out of their way to have me seen even though there was no appointments.

Nothing!

17th November 2021

Excellent review with Nicola Harris regarding my general health relating to exercise, particularly my wish to improve my core stability with the aim of strengthening my legs to enable standing for longer & eventually try to expand the standing exercises that I can achieve. This will be of particular benefit to my partner/carer, who is the only person able to assist me and who has been having difficulties of his own. This was the 1st time for ages that somebody actually acknowledged my strong desire to stand rather than simply being told that I needed to face the fact that realistically I would have to accept being in a wheelchair. I was also lucky enough to have both her and a colleague visit me at home the next day to review a standing frame that I had purchased & the problem of using this regularly with only my partner's assistance. Finally, she managed to contact the physiotherapist at the Swindon Therapy Centre and get confirmation that there was the possibility of me using their parallel bars.

Maybe taken me seriously a few years ago, but that is all.

5th September 2021

I couldn't fault my experience and the care that was provided to me. Everyone was so caring and understanding throughout the whole process.

3rd September 2021

The Breast Care Centre are absolutely amazing and all the nurses have been so lovely to me. Nothing has been too much trouble, they have answered all my questions and also my husbands and we were never made to feel hurried, that they genuinely wanted to make sure that I was happy with every step of each procedure. They put me at ease at each step of the way. They always reaffirmed the fact that if I was ever worried to just call them. I cannot fault any of them. The lady in the nuclear department was the same as were the Day Surgery Unit and the Anaethetists especially when I said that i had Reynauds and was getting cold so they got me heated blankets, recovery were excellent too. I would not hesitate to recommend the hospital as I was very impressed with all the departments that saw me and all the nursing staff.

20th July 2021

Susannah Corbett was absolutely amazing and worked so veryhardto help me. She was knowledgeable, focussed, friendly and a pleasure to work with

Nothing - Susannah was perfect

13th July 2021

OMG I have nothing but positive things to say about the Hospital. They all care about you , from reception to the gentlemen that help you at the ticket machine when you don't know what you are doing! Thank you to the nice nurse who took my Covid test ! not easy when your a bit nervous. I personally have had experience with the breast clinic and all were absolutely amazing . Ms Anushka Chaudhry is just the best consultant and surgeon I have ever met who preformed my operation and I am very thankful I had such a caring surgeon to hand. The hospital is clean , friendly and just amazing . Don't be afraid to come here for treatment as you will be in the very best hands. So thank you all every single one of you xx

30th June 2021

I had been waiting for gall bladder surgery for over a year because of COVID and what it did to our outstanding NHS. I had my operation yesterday and came home this morning. My reason for writing is to say a massive thank you to everyone I have seen during this time and there are many of them . I could not have had better care,every department there was the same ,every member of staff ,they all go above and beyond, so thank you GWH to each and every one of you ,the brilliant surgeons ,everyone else ,not forgetting the lovely Meldon team and the lady that took me down to the ground floor. I must also thank the lovely nurse who looked after me so well in recovery. I wish I could name you all.THANK YOU.

Safe

{{category}} working at The Great Western Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Great Western Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb48v