Dr Peter Weaving

12th December 2017
Written by a carer at Carlisle Healthcare

Fantastic doctor. So efficient and helpful, caring and personable. Really listens to you and gives the best advice. Cannot thank him enough!

7th February 2017
Written by a patient at Carlisle Healthcare

Brilliant doctor very caring , he never rushes to get you off the phone he has time for his patients and is a very caring man. Best doctor I have dealt with

31st August 2016
Written by a patient at Carlisle Healthcare

I spoke to Dr. Weaving on the telephone. I had a bad pain in my side. He visited me within one hour. Very caring doctor.

22nd March 2016
Written by a patient at Carlisle Healthcare

I have only seen Doctor Weaving once, but I found him to be really nice. He was totally interested in what I told him about my symptoms. I would certainly recommend him.

3rd March 2016
Written by a patient at Carlisle Healthcare

Dr. Peter weaving is fantastic! He listens so well to everything you have to say. I have had many doctors in the past talk over on the phone (never at this doctor's Surgery) I'm guessing because of time but never Dr. Peter weaver. He has always prescribed the best medicine for either myself or my son and as a result we are always on the mend very quickly. Thank-you Dr Peter weaver and all the great doctors and nurses at North Carlisle.

Short link to review Dr Peter Weaving: http://iwgc.net/ejmx