Carlisle Healthcare

St Paul's Square, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 1DG Also known as: St Paul's Medical Centre, North Carlisle Medical Practice, Brunswick House Medical Group 1 2 3 4 5 724 reviews

1st April 2021

Booked in on automated so didn’t see receptionist: I went with my mum who is 85 . She saw Louise Stanworth . I have to say that she is an asset to St Paul’s . She was so thorough and was so attentive and reassuring to my mums needs . Restored our faith . Should be more like her .

Think mum was happy as face to face . Finds calls daunting as slightly deaf .

1st April 2021

Think mum was happy as face to face . Finds calls daunting as slightly deaf .

30th January 2021

I ordered my repeat prescription on Saturday 15th January and went to collect it at chemist today but told that it hasn't been put through to them so no pills for me and have to ring doctors on Monday to see why and re order so i am out of some of my pills until this is sorted out.

Put my prescription through to chemist.

30th January 2021

Put my prescription through to chemist.

Rating not given.

{{category}} working at Carlisle Healthcare ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Carlisle Healthcare: http://iwgc.net/eb8jy