Dr Alex Docton

31st July 2016
Written by a patient at Spencer Street Surgery

I was having an occupational medical rather than receiving treatment by Dr Docton but I was very impressed indeed by his manner and the way he conducted my medical. I would certainly recommend him.

31st May 2016
Written by a carer at Spencer Street Surgery

Very friendly, easy to talk to. Very thorough. Interested in patient as a whole, not just medically. Very informative

19th September 2015
Written by a patient at Spencer Street Surgery

After hearing several people comment on how fab be was, I ended up with an appointment with him recently. I HATE going to the doctors. I normally save things until I HAVE to go and get it all out the way in one swoop. On arriving, he put me immediately at peace with his sense of humour, but remaining completely professional, a fine line he has perfected. I had another issue I wanted to talk to a doctor about, but finding my appointment with a male practitioner, had no intention of discussing it at this appointment. Having been out so at ease, I did speak to him about it. Caring, and compassionately he dealt with it perfectly. I would highly recommend this doctor without hesitation. He has somehow managed to grasp that patients need empathy and understanding, mixed with some humour. Well done Dr Docton, and thank you!

29th April 2015
Written by a patient at Spencer Street Surgery

I originally chose Dr Docton because of his somewhat amusing name but was so glad I did. He is a lovely doctor who always listens, takes time and tries to help. He is especially good at understanding mental health issues and has helped me manage long term depression with compassion. His sense of humour is also excellent and can lighten even the most awkward of examinations!

2nd April 2015
Written by a patient at Spencer Street Surgery

Made you feel at ease straight away, has a great sense of humour :) Can highly recommend.