Dr Alex Docton

26th July 2017
Written by a patient at Spencer Street Surgery

Alex was very informative and very caring and got the problem sorted for me one of the best doctors

16th March 2017
Written by a patient at Spencer Street Surgery

This Doctor says how it is no messing about. I am 63 year old and it that time of course I have seen numerous Doctors.Like any profession there are good,not so good and of course some who should try some other line of employment.This Doctor however is at the top end.I have recently been suffering with a long term chest infection,he explained to me in simple terms (no medical jargon) how we were going to hit it with a" Military Air Strike ".....we did and it worked.Feel confident with this Doctor he doesn't play games and you come away feeling better just for having talked to him.

20th December 2016
Written by a patient at Spencer Street Surgery

What a lovely man - genuinely cares and takes an interest. Fab sense of humour.

31st July 2016
Written by a patient at Spencer Street Surgery

I was having an occupational medical rather than receiving treatment by Dr Docton but I was very impressed indeed by his manner and the way he conducted my medical. I would certainly recommend him.

31st May 2016
Written by a carer at Spencer Street Surgery

Very friendly, easy to talk to. Very thorough. Interested in patient as a whole, not just medically. Very informative