Dr Paul Carroll

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

6th September 2018
Written by a patient at St Thomas' Hospital

I only have good things to say about Dr Carroll. He is reassuring, kind and patient in his explanations of complex diagnoses.

4th September 2018
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

I saw Mr Carroll 2 times - once in private and once in NHS. He left quite strange impression, I felt like he personally didn’t like me which is unacceptable for his position. The diagnosis that he made and all tests were correct and professional (in private), in NHS there was much less attention. The treatment option that he offered didn’t suit me and he didn’t bother to discuss that with me. Eventually he transferred me to another NHS consultant. “Amazing” approach, isn’t it? Also his private secretary is very rude. Good that I found another endocrinologist and will visit him in private as well as ask GP to refer me to another NHS clinic. Bye Mr Carroll.

8th June 2017
Written by a patient at St Thomas' Hospital

I have had a few appointments with Dr Carroll. His thyroid clinic at St Thomas' is very well run. You get seen on time, at the interval required to monitor your condition. He is easy to communicate with. He puts things into perspective for you, and is reassuring if you are worried about anything. I have been well looked after under his care and I recommend him highly.

6th June 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

I have known Dr. Carroll for a good few years now. I attend his clinic at Guy's Hospital. Although, I have moved address, I never thought of changing my endocrinologist. I have full trust in him. He is very knowledgeable and approachable. He has excellent clinical and patient skills. I see him every 6 months and it is amazing how he remembers things about me, including non-endocrine issues. He listens attentively and provides answers to all my queries. He provides detailed explanation of my condition. I highly recommend him.

21st April 2017
Written by a carer at London Bridge Hospital

We saw Dr.Carroll twice and we r satisfy with his diagnosis, he is polite and explain everything in details. After I I booked for my mother to see Dr.paul, I read some review made me think to cancel the appointment, but after we saw him I felt happy that we didn't cancel the appointment. Totally recommend him

Nearest Endocrinologists