St Thomas' Hospital

Lambeth Palace Road, London, England, SE1 7EH

Written by a private patient
26th June 2021

Thorough care at A&E. Thanks to the nurses and cardiology team for their attention for my dad

10th June 2021

I attended the ED dept at St Thomas on Tuesday night with my son who developed palpitations secondary to having a sickle cell crisis. From the booking nurse, to all the ED nurses, doctors who participated in my son's care I just want to say a BIG heart felt THANK-YOU! In view of Covid I was not allowed to accompany my son which is understandable however i was in constant communication with my son through texting via his mobile. He shared that the ED Dr's contacted his Haematology/sickle team @ Guys for help with there decision making to me this gives me so much confidence in the care the ED Dr's provided. Along with all the test and investigations they performed . when i ili sten to the news and see what happens in other parts of the world in view of health care services I thank God i was born in the UK and I wish other countries could adopt this same national health service as its name speaks volumes. So thank you to St Thomas NHS ED dept for your care.

1st May 2021

Terrible unprofessional training doctors, would not trust my dogs life to them , i broke my elbow by falling of the bicycle, all they did it is made an exray, gave me lots of morphine and told me to come back in a week time and if i can't move hand they will do an operation, what a great NHS care , I told them that I am allergic to paracetamol, if I would not ask them what tablet they give me , they would kill me, they wanted to give me paracetamol,

26th April 2021

From A&E and surgery through to physiotherapy and post-op care, everyone was fantastic. Even during the COVID-19 crisis, I was seen at A&E in good time by a very helpful and thorough doctor and plastics consultant, and was given an appointment at the hand trauma unit the next day. Mr Ricardo Tejero and his team fixed up my hand while taking every care to make sure I felt relaxed and safe. And the physio team, particularly Alex Gregory, helped me for many weeks afterwards. My scar is barely noticeable and movement is more or less as before. It sounds weird, but aside from the initial accident, the whole thing was a pleasure from start to finish!

18th September 2020

Fantastic and amazing team GSTT, I’m so grateful they helped and took great care of my father... I wanted to send a very big thank you to all the team on the Admission Ward, CCU & Stephen Ward... Kindest regards CHU x

5th September 2020

I waited 3 hours to be seen and all i was told was to go to my gp. Ive gone to my gp and they told me to go hospital if it got worse. I went hospital for no point. Waste of my time. The doctor was also rude as he kept cutting me off when i was talking and that was extremly rude. Do not recommend.

{{category}} working at St Thomas' Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Thomas' Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb43y