Dr Iveta Southwood

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

21st March 2018
Written by a patient at Didcot Health Centre

I was referred to Dr Southwood as my current Dr. was unable to see me at short notice this particular day. Dr Southwood saw me within 2 hours of my phone call. Listened to what I had to say and confirmed that I needed to stay on the current treatment as prescribed by my usual Dr. She reassured me about my condition and that the treatment was working. I think I may have seen her only twice over a long period of time, and each time found her to be helpful and pleasant.

11th January 2017
Written by a patient at Didcot Health Centre

Dr Iveta Southwood, Since I came under the care of Dr Iveta Southwood, the referrals she has for me has had a dramatic effect on my life for the better. I am so pleased I had to change my GP to be under her care.

27th November 2016
Written by a patient at Didcot Health Centre

I'm lucky enough not to need to go to the doctors often, but I've never been made to feel so small and insignificant by a doctor as Dr Southwood made me feel. She was so rude in the way she treated me and basically told me I need to just get on with it; all said with a dismissing shrug of her shoulders and pulling a face that would get anyone in a customer service business fired on the spot. After suffering for over two months, not being able to do the things I love and struggling to sleep every night, the doctor from my prior appointment had told me that if the current treatment didn't work the next step would be an oral treatment instead. When I said that, she treated me as though I was either an idiot or a liar. I don't think she could have had a worse bedside manner. As soon as I left the room I burst into tears. I've since found out that other people have had a similar experience, so I'm surprised at these other reviews. Perhaps I and the other woman I have spoken to caught her on a bad day...... The treatment she prescribed to fob me off is weaker than the one I was on before, so surprise surprise my condition is now even worse and has spread. I will need to go back at this rate, but I will certainly be asking for any doctor other than her. Doctors should support and help their patients, not make them cry.

12th October 2016
Written by a patient at Didcot Health Centre

I'm new to this Dr, I have seen her twice now and felt like she was really interested in me. She listened and came up with options for me and the best thing for me was she didn't make me feel stupid and like I was wasting her time, I would definitely see her again

6th October 2016
Written by a patient at Didcot Health Centre

She listened when many others haven't

« 1 2 3 4 5 »