Dr Harpreet Chawla

14th October 2016
Written by a patient at Stanwell Road Surgery

Unfortunately Dr Chawla mostly gives an appearance and demeanor that makes her appear cold and disinterested. Not a good 'bedside' manner. I think it must depend on what sort of day she is having as my daughter has always found her lovely and most helpful and caring. Mind you my daughter presented with much more 'interesting' problems than mine so maybe Dr Chawla gets animated and interested in some ailments but bored and disinterested in more mundane ones.

11th October 2016
Written by a patient at Stanwell Road Surgery

I'm surprised at the one and a half stars Doctor Chawla has received. Ive seen her several times for different reasons and have always found her to be very kind and courteous. Most importantly, she listens to you and investigates any problems rather then brushing them off.

20th September 2016
Written by a patient at Stanwell Road Surgery

Went to see this Dr as my baby was not feeling well. My partner and I came back totally frustrated and disappointed in the service. Dr Chawla was extremely unfriendly and unwelcoming on the verge of being cold and abrupt. She showed no empathy towards any of us and now each time if we getan appointment with her we ask to change it to another GP. Shame as the receptionists are lovely and all other GPs there. She puts this surgery to shame.

19th May 2016