Dr Harpreet Chawla

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Stanwell Road Surgery

If you want great care then ask for Dr Chawla.She was my doctor for several years when she worked at the Ashford walk in centre and now she is taking care of my baby and me at Stanwell Road Surgery. All the other doctors don't seem to have any time to listen or care.There are a lot of junior doctors at the practice that ask for her opinion anyway so why waste time seeing someone else. Thanks Dr Chawla you are brilliant!

20th March 2017
Written by a patient at Stanwell Road Surgery

Having seen Dr. Chawla on several occasions myself and with her now caring for my 91 year old mother who requires home visits...I have found Dr. Chawla to be very friendly, pleasant, caring and empathetic to our needs. She is always professional and always has a smile to say hello and goodbye! She is a credit to the practice.

17th February 2017
Written by a patient at Stanwell Road Surgery

I have seen Dr Chawla several times.I suffered a heart attack a few years ago and worry about my health.She has great empathy.She is always caring and I never feel rushed.I am so glad that she is my GP.

17th February 2017
Written by a patient at Stanwell Road Surgery

I have seen Dr Chawla several times. She is always helpful and caring.After having a heart attack five years ago I naturally worry about my health. She shows so much empathy. She listens to my concerns and I never feel rushed. So greatful that she is my GP.

14th October 2016
Written by a patient at Stanwell Road Surgery

Unfortunately Dr Chawla mostly gives an appearance and demeanor that makes her appear cold and disinterested. Not a good 'bedside' manner. I think it must depend on what sort of day she is having as my daughter has always found her lovely and most helpful and caring. Mind you my daughter presented with much more 'interesting' problems than mine so maybe Dr Chawla gets animated and interested in some ailments but bored and disinterested in more mundane ones.

Short link to review Dr Harpreet Chawla: http://iwgc.net/eeyes