Dr Harpreet Chawla

Written by a patient at Stanwell Road Surgery

I can’t speak highly enough of the care and support Dr Chawla has given me over the past few years. She always had time to talk and is very caring.

A

Written by a patient at Stanwell Road Surgery

Dr Chawla always has time to listen and is very caring.I can’t speak highly enough of the support my doctor has given me over the past couple of years.

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Stanwell Road Surgery

If you want great care then ask for Dr Chawla.She was my doctor for several years when she worked at the Ashford walk in centre and now she is taking care of my baby and me at Stanwell Road Surgery. All the other doctors don't seem to have any time to listen or care.There are a lot of junior doctors at the practice that ask for her opinion anyway so why waste time seeing someone else. Thanks Dr Chawla you are brilliant!

20th March 2017
Written by a patient at Stanwell Road Surgery

Having seen Dr. Chawla on several occasions myself and with her now caring for my 91 year old mother who requires home visits...I have found Dr. Chawla to be very friendly, pleasant, caring and empathetic to our needs. She is always professional and always has a smile to say hello and goodbye! She is a credit to the practice.

Short link to review Dr Harpreet Chawla: http://iwgc.net/eeyes