Stanwell Road Surgery

95 Stanwell Road, Ashford, Middlesex, England, TW15 3EA

8th July 2019

5 calls monday 08/07/2019 between 10am and 11.15 am an average of a wait between 13mins .06sec and 15mins.09sec and on all 5 calls i was first in the queue, in the end, i got fed up waiting on each call i rang for the 6th time and went for a different number to be connected to ,and success i got an answer and this is from 2 calls i had to make Friday 5 July that i could not get a simple answer to and was promised a call back on friday with the answer to my question that never happened either

4th April 2019

Dr. Bhatia, diabetic Nurse Helen Horsley and most of the receptionist especially Yolanda. They are the only reason I am still with this Surgery.

26th February 2019

I have been seeing nurse practitioner Helen at this practice for control of peri-menopause symptoms. Her specialist knowledge and her patient care ethos are both excellent.

25th February 2019

I had originally gone to the Walk-in at Ashford Hospital and due to other medication I am on they referred me back to the surgery for perscription, as I was going home past the surgery I called in on the off chance of seeing someone. Jdauta on reception was able to speak with Helen and arranged for me to see her straight away, she then with the help of a doctor was able to help perscribe the right anti-biotics for me. It was very efficient and saved me having to come back later.

8th November 2018

We have had to use this surgery a lot this year due to illness and injuries. From the receptionists to the doctors and nurses the service is impeccable. Have never had a problem with getting an appointment or repeat prescriptions. Very friendly, very professional and they bend over backwards to accommodate you, if they can. It is a great comfort to know that our healthcare is in such professional and caring hands.

{{category}} working at Stanwell Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Stanwell Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecgbp