Stanwell Road Surgery

95 Stanwell Road, Ashford, Middlesex, England, TW15 3EA

4th April 2019

Dr. Bhatia, diabetic Nurse Helen Horsley and most of the receptionist especially Yolanda. They are the only reason I am still with this Surgery.

26th February 2019

I have been seeing nurse practitioner Helen at this practice for control of peri-menopause symptoms. Her specialist knowledge and her patient care ethos are both excellent.

25th February 2019

I had originally gone to the Walk-in at Ashford Hospital and due to other medication I am on they referred me back to the surgery for perscription, as I was going home past the surgery I called in on the off chance of seeing someone. Jdauta on reception was able to speak with Helen and arranged for me to see her straight away, she then with the help of a doctor was able to help perscribe the right anti-biotics for me. It was very efficient and saved me having to come back later.

8th November 2018

We have had to use this surgery a lot this year due to illness and injuries. From the receptionists to the doctors and nurses the service is impeccable. Have never had a problem with getting an appointment or repeat prescriptions. Very friendly, very professional and they bend over backwards to accommodate you, if they can. It is a great comfort to know that our healthcare is in such professional and caring hands.

Rating not given.

31st August 2018

I called the surgery today to find out if I could get a prescription or speak to a GP to get one. A lady with an East European accent spoke to me. I have never spoken to anyone this rude in a long time, I was treated like I was owing the Practice money like I was not even human. This was very sad as I was very much in distress after waiting in the Walk-In Centre for hours and then referred to my GP. To make things worse I called NHS 111 for help, Tom with NHS 111 called my surgery around 2.30 pm today. I was on the line holding on, he came back and the first sentence he said was that the person he spoke to was very rude and on helpful. This is very unacceptable and appalling. How can a receptionist that is employed to help, be rude to me and an NHS staff that called on my behalf. As a result I have cancelled my appointment with the Surgery and will go someone where else. The receptionist does not deserve to work in such a position where she is the face of a good Practice and bent on ruining its reputation.

{{category}} working at Stanwell Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Stanwell Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecgbp