Stanwell Road Surgery

95 Stanwell Road, Ashford, Middlesex, England, TW15 3EA

20th September 2017

I have always found all the staff here very friendly and willing to help. I consider myself extremely lucky to live in the area covered by this surgery. Receptionist's go out of their way to help. A large, local surgery has recently closed, meaning this surgery and other local ones have had to take on extra patients. If you're having problems, i would suggest speaking with the practice manager, as i can honestly say i have never had any problems here

4th July 2017

It's about the receptionist called Jola or Jolanta I think she is Polish.Absolutely fantastic lady.Always ready to help.She has smile for everyone one and lots of patience. Well done .

1st June 2017

I am running out of tablets and I'm disabled I phoned to put in a repeat prescription as goes direct to my pharmacist, a very rude receptionist said we don't do it over the phone go online or come down. I stated I didn't have an online account and was disabled and couldn't come down her responce exact wording " well get someone to come down or don't have them". I said I had no one and I am due to run out which is going to cause me great pain. Her reply "well your have to run out then until you come down " . The gp have all these signs to be nice to receptionist but I think the practise need to work on training there staff about paitent care and compassion. Also some telephone manners. The practise just seem to be employing anyone disgrass. So all in all I am now left to have no medication and can't get down until next week. Will be reporting this further I also hope they record there phone calls. Disgusting been with them 20 years and never have they had such a rubbish receptionist team as they do now. Such a shameful heartless practise.

12th June 2017
Response from Stanwell Road Surgery

I'm very sorry to hear about your concerns and experience. Please contact me, Claire( The practice manager ) directly so that we can help you.

24th April 2017

never able to get an appointment on the day die to 4k + other patients calling at the same time. Earliest online appointment is TWO WEEKS away. Its not a hair salon its a DOCTORS SURGERY who books to be ill two weeks in advance??????

11th April 2017