Stanwell Road Surgery

95 Stanwell Road, Ashford, Middlesex, England, TW15 3EA

4th February 2018

All the staff work together as a team and have great respect for patients. Never a disappointing experience over many years.

29th November 2017

I see Mrs. Helen Horsley for my diabetes,I have always found her very pleasant and helpful showing genuine concern for my health and the way I take care of myself in my ongoing condition.The nurses who do my blood tests and the receptionists all seem friendly and helpful and I would recommend this surgery to anyone.

3rd November 2017

I went there to register myself and 2 children and they turned us away because I dont have the details of vaccinations. I tried to explain what happened to this receptionist but she went on comparing her life circumstances to mine in front of other people/patients. I left this surgery teary eyed. She was so rude whatsoever. I haven't seen someone with such an attitude in my previous surgeries. How could she in a million years decline to register kids just because Of that reason. I may not have it on hands but I am sure that all details can be electronically transferred. She just simply said she wont register me and children in that surgery and told me to go to this other surgery.

22nd November 2017
Response from Stanwell Road Surgery

I am very sorry to hear about your experience at our reception. We do ask patients to bring the red books for the children immunisations so that we can ensure that we have the correct information on the computer system as sometimes during the transfer of electronic records , if they have not been coded properly then it does not transfer to the patients notes. We know this from past experiences. However this is not a reason not to register you and your family. Please accept my sincere apology on behalf of the surgery. I will be looking into this incident further to ensure it does not happen again. Claire Practice Manager.

20th September 2017

I have always found all the staff here very friendly and willing to help. I consider myself extremely lucky to live in the area covered by this surgery. Receptionist's go out of their way to help. A large, local surgery has recently closed, meaning this surgery and other local ones have had to take on extra patients. If you're having problems, i would suggest speaking with the practice manager, as i can honestly say i have never had any problems here

4th July 2017

It's about the receptionist called Jola or Jolanta I think she is Polish.Absolutely fantastic lady.Always ready to help.She has smile for everyone one and lots of patience. Well done .