Stanwell Road Surgery

95 Stanwell Road, Ashford, Middlesex, England, TW15 3EA

8th November 2018

We have had to use this surgery a lot this year due to illness and injuries. From the receptionists to the doctors and nurses the service is impeccable. Have never had a problem with getting an appointment or repeat prescriptions. Very friendly, very professional and they bend over backwards to accommodate you, if they can. It is a great comfort to know that our healthcare is in such professional and caring hands.

Rating not given.

31st August 2018

I called the surgery today to find out if I could get a prescription or speak to a GP to get one. A lady with an East European accent spoke to me. I have never spoken to anyone this rude in a long time, I was treated like I was owing the Practice money like I was not even human. This was very sad as I was very much in distress after waiting in the Walk-In Centre for hours and then referred to my GP. To make things worse I called NHS 111 for help, Tom with NHS 111 called my surgery around 2.30 pm today. I was on the line holding on, he came back and the first sentence he said was that the person he spoke to was very rude and on helpful. This is very unacceptable and appalling. How can a receptionist that is employed to help, be rude to me and an NHS staff that called on my behalf. As a result I have cancelled my appointment with the Surgery and will go someone where else. The receptionist does not deserve to work in such a position where she is the face of a good Practice and bent on ruining its reputation.

8th March 2018

To me Helen Horsley is a nurse practitioner, but to me she’s the best. She’s genuinely caring and dedicated to her patients, I feel like I can talk to her about anything. Thanks Helen for your hard work and dedication to us, may God richly bless you.

1st March 2018

I just want to make a comment about the Receptionist Casi (not sure if that is spelt correctly). She is always so helpful over the telephone and in person whilst at the Surgery. She always does what she says she is going to do and if I have requested a call back she calls regardless of if it is positive or negative news. She always does her best to help. She deserves to be recognised at the Surgery for her professional manner. Thanks Tracey Bedding

4th February 2018

All the staff work together as a team and have great respect for patients. Never a disappointing experience over many years.

{{category}} working at Stanwell Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Nurses working at Stanwell Road Surgery