Stanwell Road Surgery

95 Stanwell Road, Ashford, Middlesex, England, TW15 3EA

8th March 2018

To me Helen Horsley is a nurse practitioner, but to me she’s the best. She’s genuinely caring and dedicated to her patients, I feel like I can talk to her about anything. Thanks Helen for your hard work and dedication to us, may God richly bless you.

1st March 2018

I just want to make a comment about the Receptionist Casi (not sure if that is spelt correctly). She is always so helpful over the telephone and in person whilst at the Surgery. She always does what she says she is going to do and if I have requested a call back she calls regardless of if it is positive or negative news. She always does her best to help. She deserves to be recognised at the Surgery for her professional manner. Thanks Tracey Bedding

4th February 2018

All the staff work together as a team and have great respect for patients. Never a disappointing experience over many years.

29th November 2017

I see Mrs. Helen Horsley for my diabetes,I have always found her very pleasant and helpful showing genuine concern for my health and the way I take care of myself in my ongoing condition.The nurses who do my blood tests and the receptionists all seem friendly and helpful and I would recommend this surgery to anyone.

3rd November 2017

I went there to register myself and 2 children and they turned us away because I dont have the details of vaccinations. I tried to explain what happened to this receptionist but she went on comparing her life circumstances to mine in front of other people/patients. I left this surgery teary eyed. She was so rude whatsoever. I haven't seen someone with such an attitude in my previous surgeries. How could she in a million years decline to register kids just because Of that reason. I may not have it on hands but I am sure that all details can be electronically transferred. She just simply said she wont register me and children in that surgery and told me to go to this other surgery.

22nd November 2017
Response from Stanwell Road Surgery

I am very sorry to hear about your experience at our reception. We do ask patients to bring the red books for the children immunisations so that we can ensure that we have the correct information on the computer system as sometimes during the transfer of electronic records , if they have not been coded properly then it does not transfer to the patients notes. We know this from past experiences. However this is not a reason not to register you and your family. Please accept my sincere apology on behalf of the surgery. I will be looking into this incident further to ensure it does not happen again. Claire Practice Manager.