Stanwell Road Surgery

95 Stanwell Road, Ashford, Middlesex, England, TW15 3EA

26th January 2015

Despite being at the surgery in person I was told I had to phone them to make an appointment, I went outside the surgery to call them on my mobile and walked back into to finish my conversation and confirm the appointment. No wonder people go to A&E its much easier.

15th December 2014

An efficient and well managed practice

5th January 2015

I have been a patient at this practice for over ten years and whilst I am fortunate that I do not often need to see a doctor have never had a problem in getting an appointment within reasonable timescales. There do appear to have been a number of changes recently but these have not caused me any problems. My one criticism at this time is the letters they send, does anybody read them before they are sent as they often don't make sense!

3rd November 2014

1. When I do get to see my doctor he and the service provided are excellent. 2. Getting an appointment can be challenging. 3. The Mechanism for getting and obtaining repeat prescriptions (I use a local pharmacy for fulfilment) is clunky and often does not work well IMHO it takes about one week to obtain meds in practice and more if your request falls mid week. 4. The proactive side of the surgery is excellent. The Well-Man programme and regular testing regimes have prevented and or controlled major issues for me ands still contribute to my relatively good level of health. 5. The referrals to specialist and management programmes has been excellent and very helpful. 6. The willingess to provide test and assessments for potentially serious issues has also been exemplary. All in all I feel very supported and definitely do recommend Dr Farmer and his team.

13th November 2014

This is a friendly and efficient family surgery run by excellent people who talk to you like a human being and explain everything carefully so you understand what is going on inside of your body. I have been with this surgery for nearly 40 years and do not plan to go anywhere else.

{{category}} working at Stanwell Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Stanwell Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecgbp