Report this review of Dr Harpreet Chawla

16th June 2018

Dr Chawla is a brilliant doctor. I used to see her in Ashford walk in centre and she was brilliant then. I'm so glad I'm under her care. She smiles , has a good sense of humor and takes time to listen to you and investigate your personal situation. She is compassionate and goes the extra mile if she feels she hasn't recommended something or if she is concerned about a blood test result for example, so she'll call you. Clearly this is a woman who thinks about her patients when you've left the surgery. Also receptionist with the long blonde hair is such a pleasant lady and welcoming. She has shown empathy during my breast cancer and simply wants her patients to get better. How anyone can say a bad word against her is beyond me. Thank you Doctor Chawla for everything and the lovely lady and ladies in reception too.