Dr Diljit Bhatia

5th June 2018
Written by a patient at Stanwell Road Surgery

Dr Bhatias knowledge patience and empathy is just some of the many reasons he is such a fantastic GP. I have seen him for several ailments over the years and not once have I left the surgery feeling unsatisfied. I cannot find a single fault with his care, diagnosis or dedication.

22nd June 2017
Written by a patient at Stanwell Road Surgery

He is by far the best doctor at the practice and it's him which makes the surgery a good one, this guy has helped me in times when I've had nobody else to turn to. Btw he's so Sikh

28th March 2017
Written by a patient at Stanwell Road Surgery

I would never see anyone else. Dr Bhatia is the kindest most caring doctor I have ever had. He is so thorough and never rushes you. He is easy to talk to and really listens. I trust him completely.

12th March 2017
Written by a patient at Stanwell Road Surgery

Fantastic. Best GP I've ever had.

16th August 2016
Written by a patient at Stanwell Road Surgery

Dr Bhatia has always been a compassionate doctor whose knowledge in General Practice is second to none. I have been registered with him as a patient since his arrival to the practice in 2010, there hasn't been one incident where I have left the surgery without knowing what the problem was and this is all due to the great understanding of this great doctor. I would recommend anyone seeking help from a GP to register with him.

Short link to review Dr Diljit Bhatia: http://iwgc.net/ehkh2