Dr Sohail Butt

29th May 2015

Dr Butt has now left Studholme Medical Centre - He was such a great Dr. Interested in each of his patients and had a gentle manner. He had been my dr for a long time. Studholme Medical Centre is not the same without him.

20th March 2015
Written by a patient at Studholme Medical Centre

Probably the best doctor at the practice. Listens well then explains clearly and has a calm and gentle bedside manner. A first class GP.

4th March 2015
Written by a member of staff at Studholme Medical Centre

I have worked with Dr Butt over the last 18 months through which he offered invaluable support to me and the rest of the new doctors in the practice. Dr Butt has every skill that makes a brilliant GP, he is a Role model for me, I have learnt a lot from him over the past 18 months. Shame he is leaving Studholme. He will be missed surely.

2nd March 2015
Written by a patient at Studholme Medical Centre

This Dr has been our doctor for a long time and our dealing with him proved that he is an excellent practitioner. He is thoughtful, kind and listens to what one says before making his diagnosis. He is to be highly recommended and hopefully will be our doctor for the foreseeable future.

28th February 2015
Written by a patient at Studholme Medical Centre

We have total confidence in Dr Butt, and regret he is retiring very soon