Dr Francesca Crawley

15th September 2017
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

I can't express enough how disappointed I am that I end up seeing this doctor. She was very ignorant, sarcastic and totally failed in showing some empathy or willingness to establish some rapport She is everything a doctor should not be. Total waste of time.

18th February 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

I found every question I asked dr crawley she either replied i don't know or I have no idea ,she was no help to me what so ever I would not reccomened her at all.

18th June 2013
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

it was only first visit, but i was put at ease and i left with the feeling that the correct things would be done .That means a lot to me so for that on its own i would recommend this doctor

12th June 2013
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

My app was on time . I was given plenty of time to discuss any problems. All the staff that l met were helpful. Sorry that this feedback is rather late! My app was on wed may 15th.

2nd May 2013
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Dr Crawley listened to my reasons for attending her clinic; she examined me and asked about my family history (whether any relatives exhibited the same symptoms). Her diagnosis was reassuring as was the whole experiance!

Nearest Neurologists