Dr Francesca Crawley

18th June 2013
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

it was only first visit, but i was put at ease and i left with the feeling that the correct things would be done .That means a lot to me so for that on its own i would recommend this doctor

12th June 2013
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

My app was on time . I was given plenty of time to discuss any problems. All the staff that l met were helpful. Sorry that this feedback is rather late! My app was on wed may 15th.

2nd May 2013
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Dr Crawley listened to my reasons for attending her clinic; she examined me and asked about my family history (whether any relatives exhibited the same symptoms). Her diagnosis was reassuring as was the whole experiance!

23rd April 2013
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Dr Crawley, asked many questions, and more importantly listened and responded to my answers . Told me exactly what she believed the problem was, but added that she would run some tests to confirm her diagnosis. Her follow up letter came within days of the consultation. Finally, I was seen exactly on my appointment time.

11th April 2013
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

She was very friendly, making you feel at ease and more importantly listened. I had every confidence in her.

Nearest Neurologists