Dr Francesca Crawley

25th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

Patronising Cannot accept any challenges or queries and becomes aggressive. Constantly told me that her nurse knew more about Parkinson's than she did which is not at all encouraging. A poor judge o of character

15th September 2017
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

I can't express enough how disappointed I am that I end up seeing this doctor. She was very ignorant, sarcastic and totally failed in showing some empathy or willingness to establish some rapport She is everything a doctor should not be. Total waste of time.

18th February 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

I found every question I asked dr crawley she either replied i don't know or I have no idea ,she was no help to me what so ever I would not reccomened her at all.

18th June 2013
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

it was only first visit, but i was put at ease and i left with the feeling that the correct things would be done .That means a lot to me so for that on its own i would recommend this doctor

12th June 2013
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

My app was on time . I was given plenty of time to discuss any problems. All the staff that l met were helpful. Sorry that this feedback is rather late! My app was on wed may 15th.

Nearest Neurologists