West Suffolk Hospital

Hardwick Lane, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England, IP33 2QZ

10th April 2019

Believe the ward staff giving care were OK. But the attitude of senior staff dealt with unacceptable

25th March 2019

I recently had a major operation in the west Suffolk and can say without reservation that the care and attention I received was fantastic. The staff from the theatre and recovery were so helpful and although they were very busy, took time to speak to the patients and answer any query. Back on the ward the treatment was the same, nothing was too much trouble. Thank you West Suffolk for a great service and thank you to all the staff who helped me through a difficult time.

25th October 2018

I have been treated recently at the hospital for breast cancer. The treatment and care I have received from all the staff has been exceptional, first class and delivered by many caring members of staff. Other staff I came in contact with on the ward were brilliant and nothing was too much trouble. The anaesthetists were particularly outstanding making me feel very relaxed. I felt like I had 100% care and was treated promptly with anything I asked for. Everyone in the hospital seems to be alert to the needs of people in the hospital demonstrating care in all that they do. Staff and volunteers at the breast care unit including the Administration staff are particularly nice and approachable. Some are very caring and aware of people’s feeling of anxiety. A brilliant hospital with many, many excellent very high standard members of staff. The NHS is what makes Great Britain great.

4th October 2018

I cannot speak too highly of everyone involved in the breast care unit, who at all times were thoroughly caring, professional and attentive. My diagnosis and treatment occurred promptly, very important not having to wait.All proposed dates have been met, and I have been seen promptly on the day, despite it clearly being a very busy unit. Calmness and confidence prevail. Truly a bunch of Angels.....Thank you all.

22nd August 2018

Visited hospital yesterday parked in Hardwick Heath car park at 1.45pm went to X-ray dept as a walk in and waited for about 5 mins. Saw young radiologist who was very professional, friendly, and efficient. I left there 10 mins later and went to path lab for blood test again as a walk in . I was seen and dealt with in about 5 minutes. Staff there again very friendly and efficient .On the way out I went via Audiology to get some hearing aid batteries. Staff there again very friendly. I was back at car car park in about 45 minutes in total having visited 3 departments. Wow what service we'll dond WSH.

{{category}} working at West Suffolk Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review West Suffolk Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6fe