West Suffolk Hospital

Hardwick Lane, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England, IP33 2QZ

17th May 2018

Last August I was admitted to th wsh , After a accident at home , straight into A&E , Then ITU for one day , had a operation on my arm , Then spent a week on F7 , could not fault the care I received , everyone was excellent , From doctors , Nurses to care assistants ......Fantastic They are all over worked , But just get on with it .

10th May 2018

Had treatment as a day patient in plastic surgery totally pain free and excellent care

1st May 2018

Arrived at 07.00 for hernia repair. From first contact was met with a smile and a welcome. Everything was explained to me how the day would go and what to expect. Couldn't fault anyone on the day from start to finish. Thank you all on ward F4 you were amazing. (26/04/2018)

11th April 2018

My partner Pat was taken to A&E West Suffolk Hospital with a bleeding colon. We waited 5 1/2 hours to see a doctor. She was never properly examined, just poked in her side, denied food for 3 days and when some difficult questions were asked they discharged her so quickly they did not have time to print her letter. The Junior Doctor was out of his depth and very conceited. We have no faith in this hospital. She has had to pay for private care to get timely treatment.

17th March 2018

I recently visited the colposcopy department, understandably I was a little nervous but of course it had to be done, I was hoping I’d have a consultant who would treat me with a little respect and consideration, instead i had an older lady who was abrupt, rude and completely oblivious to me being an actual human being. Considering the NHS are working so hard to get women to attend their cervical tests it might be an idea to look closer to home as this was no where near as dignified, pain free or informative as it should have been and has totally put me off ever wanting to have this done again.