dr-paul-worth

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

1st April 2021

I was very impressed by my visit to Dr Worth. He did a thorough assessment of my symptoms and answered any questions I had. He also explained to me very clearly about the condition he thinks I may have.

19th March 2021

Dr. Worth listened to me, acknowledged my problems & actually took time to explain why I am feeling how I am and offered me a viable diagnosis. He was very personable and I felt comfortable throughout the whole consultation & will hope that if I ever need a neurologist again, I can see Dr. Worth.

25th February 2021

Dr Worth has been one of the most fantastic consultants I have had the pleasure of being seen by in my aviation career so far and will definitely be recommending him to others if they ever require any aviation neurology consultations. He has always been very calm and gracious in his approach and doesn’t beat around the bush, something I truly value. But not just that, he knows his field extremely well and his advice has always been well received!

Written by a private patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital
21st February 2021

Excellent attention to detail and was extremely empathic. Gave a a tremendous sense of support and knowledge for what was obviously a very sensitive meeting for me. It was so reassuring.

29th January 2021

It was a pleasure to meet Dr Worth last Tuesday. He was warm, empathetic and offered a gentle, slow and monitored reduced medicines protocol as opposed to just adding more tablets to mask the rate and effects of Parkinson's Disease. It will be exciting to see if this can be achieved and overall we felt that the visit was well worth the two hour drive and are grateful that, even with the pandemic, we were able to see and talk with him in person. Thank you!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Dr Paul Worth was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Nearest Neurologists