dr-chandu-wickramarachchi

#sayThankYou

Thank you Dr. Chandu! It was nice to meet a very humble doctor, the type that's so down to earth and makes you feel like you're talking with a friend and not a doctor. Being a new international nurse coming from the Philippines and to be going to A & E for chest pain in the midst of reviewing for my upcoming OSCE was terrifying for me but I'm glad it was Dr. Chandu who saw me. May God continue to bless you abundantly in all your future plans and aspirations! :) I absolutely loved what you wrote for the BHR page on Facebook, glad I found you on Instagram as well. May you continue to be a light to others especially during this pandemic. P.S. I passed my OSCE!

Written by a patient at King George Hospital
23rd May 2020

A doctor who stood by me throughout the whole process of my diagnosis and also loves the fact that he was curious enough to learn along the way and shared his personal experience which made my journey a smooth sailing one. Post diagnosis I needed surgery and he kept in touch post surgery to find out about my recovery and that is what I call AMAZING care. Especially in the times of COVID, this has been extremely helpful and reassuring. Thank you so much.

#sayThankYou

Thanks Dr Chandu and team, you guys are doing a fantastic job! Keep up the fantastic work! Good luck on you bright future.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital
22nd May 2020

I went into a&e after having a seizure and still feeling dizzy a few days later. I was treated by Dr Chandu who was very helpful and informative with his treatment. I felt as if he really cared as he took time to email me about chasing up an appointment and was asking how my dizziness was. I felt the care i received from Dr Chandu was extremely professional, genuine and personal all at the same time. The NHS are privileged to have such a kind and caring Dr working for them. And we as patients are lucky if we are treated by Drs like Dr Chandu!! :)

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital
18th May 2020

I saw Dr Chandu in A&E on a Sunday evening. I had visited the hospital a few times that week due to on-going pain and was understandably upset. He was an absolute star! From the moment I met him I felt safe and reassured. He came out into the waiting area to introduce himself and explained to me what he would be doing for me and what tests I would be having. He continued to check in on me whilst we waited for the results, too. When the results came back, he went through everything with me in detail and provided me with a copy of the paperwork for my peace of mind. I left the hospital feeling so safe and relieved that everything was OK. He was so kind and he listened to everything I said. He always had a smile on his face and nothing I asked of him was too much. I cannot thank Dr Chandu enough for what he did for me that night and for helping me get through a very difficult week in my life. He has been supportive to me since I was discharged, too. He is a fantastic doctor and a true hero.

• Emergency Medicine

Emergency Medicine Doctor working in London.

Short link to review Dr Chandu Wickramarachchi: http://iwgc.net/enfxt