Dr Andrew Affleck

I am a Consultant Dermatologist and Dermatological Surgeon with special interests in skin cancer, Mohs' Micrographic Surgery, dermoscopy, male genital skin and psychodermatology. I aim to provide the highest standards of care and support your needs. I would value honest feedback, positive and negative, regarding the consultation and care you received. Please spend just a minute completing these questions regarding your consultation and care. Your comments are completely anonymous and will not impact on the care you receive. Just click on 'Review this doctor' and answer the short questions. Your feedback may help other patients. Thank you

• Dermatology

20th September 2015
Written by a patient at BMI Fernbrae Hospital

Dr Andrew Affleck has a most pleasing manner and approach. He immediately makes you feel relaxed and at ease - his consultations are not rushed and he is always keen to discuss symptoms and background in detail and advise on different treatment options which may be suitable. I had suffered for some years with splits ( hacks I think is the correct term ) to my fingers when I started trying to do work in my garden or DIY. Dr Andrew advised a treatment regime and I am delighted to say that after three months I no longer have the problem and have done a couple of big landscape projects in my garden with no unwanted side effects - absolutely delighted and would fully recommend him to anyone.

19th September 2015
Written by a carer at Ninewells Hospital

Dr Affleck was very friendly and approachable. My concern was quite minor but he did not make me feel like I was wasting his time.

27th May 2014
Written by a patient at Ninewells Hospital

Thank you Dr Andy Affleck for your excellent care and attention. Also to the nursing staff who were very supportive and welcoming. I appreciate all that you did for me.

29th June 2013
Written by a patient at Ninewells Hospital

I was diagnosed with Basal Cell Carcinoma at the end of last year. I first met the very approachable Dr Affleck at my local hospital prior to having biopsies for this condition. I was fully informed of this procedure and on returning for the results was reassured that this was treatable and the result of cure assured. During the MOHs Surgery both Dr Affleck and the very caring nurse who assisted, kept me fully informed at each stage of the surgery. Although the surgery was not very pleasant, the caring professionalism and kindness shown by Dr Affleck and his staff certainly made it less forboding.

13th March 2013
Written by a patient at Ninewells Hospital

Has a caring, helpful, courteous & professional attitude

Nearest Dermatologists