Dr Andrew Affleck

I am a Consultant Dermatologist and Dermatological Surgeon with special interests in skin cancer, Mohs' Micrographic Surgery, dermoscopy, male genital skin and psychodermatology. I aim to provide the highest standards of care and support your needs. I would value honest feedback, positive and negative, regarding the consultation and care you received. Please spend just a minute completing these questions regarding your consultation and care. Your comments are completely anonymous and will not impact on the care you receive. Just click on 'Review this doctor' and answer the short questions. Your feedback may help other patients. Thank you

28th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Albyn Hospital

Very positive consultation and thorough examination. Dr. Affleck was extremely informative, knowledgeable and pleasant .

17th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Albyn Hospital

I found Dr Affleck to be friendly and approachable. He listened to my concerns and responded appropriately and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

18th March 2018
Written by a carer at BMI Albyn Hospital

Dr Affleck was very personable and welcoming. He chatted to our 3year old like a Dad would, so she seemed at ease was happy to answer his questions. His diagnosis was clear and his advice to the point. Would happily see him again.

9th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Fernbrae Hospital

Extremely positive experience. Dr Affleck had time to listen to my concerns, examine me and give options for treatment, which after a two way discussion, was carried out at the consultation. He made me feel at ease throughout. Excellent professional!

5th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Fernbrae Hospital

Dr Affleck was quite simply excellent in all areas. The initial consultancy through to the procedure and follow up consultancy was carried out with great detail, care, communication and patient engagement. I had a need for some urgent e-mail support around scheduling and advice on condition of face post procedure due to a family situation and Dr Affleck responded to this quickly and again with care. I have personally had excellent positive feedback from many people who are very impressed with the results of the procedure as the scarring settles down and blends with face creases etc. I can offer no further comments other than Dr Affleck over-achieved on my expectations for the process from start to finish.

Nearest Dermatologists