Dr Andrew Affleck

I am a Consultant Dermatologist and Dermatological Surgeon with special interests in skin cancer, Mohs' Micrographic Surgery, dermoscopy, male genital skin and psychodermatology. I aim to provide the highest standards of care and support your needs. I would value honest feedback, positive and negative, regarding the consultation and care you received. Please spend just a minute completing these questions regarding your consultation and care. Your comments are completely anonymous and will not impact on the care you receive. Just click on 'Review this doctor' and answer the short questions. Your feedback may help other patients. Thank you

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

5th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Fernbrae Hospital

Dr Affleck was quite simply excellent in all areas. The initial consultancy through to the procedure and follow up consultancy was carried out with great detail, care, communication and patient engagement. I had a need for some urgent e-mail support around scheduling and advice on condition of face post procedure due to a family situation and Dr Affleck responded to this quickly and again with care. I have personally had excellent positive feedback from many people who are very impressed with the results of the procedure as the scarring settles down and blends with face creases etc. I can offer no further comments other than Dr Affleck over-achieved on my expectations for the process from start to finish.

4th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Fernbrae Hospital

Dr. Affleck could not have been more helpful and was so pleasant and approachable.

4th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Albyn Hospital

I attended Dr Affleck after a referral by my GP to check a number of moles on my torso. While some doctors may have been dismissive in the past, Dr Affleck was immediately attentive, listening to my concerns and those of my wife, before giving me a thorough examination. He explained his diagnosis as he went along, in language I could understand, answering my questions and putting me at ease.

8th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Fernbrae Hospital

Dr Affleck listened to what I said and explained all the steps in my treatment. I'm very happy with the result of my treatment.

27th July 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Albyn Hospital

Very down to earth doctor who listens well. He provides great detail on your condition.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »