Dr Andrew Affleck

I am a Consultant Dermatologist and Dermatological Surgeon with special interests in skin cancer, Mohs' Micrographic Surgery, dermoscopy, male genital skin and psychodermatology. I aim to provide the highest standards of care and support your needs. I would value honest feedback, positive and negative, regarding the consultation and care you received. Please spend just a minute completing these questions regarding your consultation and care. Your comments are completely anonymous and will not impact on the care you receive. Just click on 'Review this doctor' and answer the short questions. Your feedback may help other patients. Thank you

29th September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Albyn Hospital

Dr Affleck listened carefully to my medical history and the various reasons which led to my referral before discussing my condition in an informative and encouraging manner. His expertise and bedside manner kept me at ease whilst allowing me to develop my knowledge on eczema, its triggers and ways to tend to it. I was relieved by how kind and helpful Dr Affleck was and expect I will likely see him again in the future.

25th September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Fernbrae Hospital

I have been a patient of Dr Affleck's for several years now. I find him to be extremely trustworthy and very easy to deal with. His approach is very thorough and I feel that he made every effort to find a solution for my problem. I suffer from stubborn adult acne that mainly affects my face. It has had a huge impact on my confidence and Dr Affleck has been very understanding and proactive in helping me tackle the psychological aspects of my acne alongside dealing with the physical side too. He is excellent at listening and I would highly recommend him.

24th September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Fernbrae Hospital

I consulted Dr Affleck at BMI Fernbrae regarding a skin condition on my scalp. He diagnosed the condition to be keratosis and treated the scalp on the same day. I found him to be be friendly and approachable yet at the same professional. His follow up action was very good,providing me with a e-mail detailing the consultation.

24th September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Fernbrae Hospital

Dr Affleck was very professional and attentive to my concern about a dermatology issue. He explained the diagnosis and prescribed treatment which I'm am pleased to say is having a very positive outcome after less than a week.

17th September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Albyn Hospital

A very professional individual who took time and explained everything in laymans terms, he showed great empathy and was more then willing to listen nad to answer any questions i had, nothing was an issue for him and consultation was relaxed and not hurried.

Nearest Dermatologists