Dr Andrew Affleck

I am a Consultant Dermatologist and Dermatological Surgeon with special interests in skin cancer, Mohs' Micrographic Surgery, dermoscopy, male genital skin and psychodermatology. I aim to provide the highest standards of care and support your needs. I would value honest feedback, positive and negative, regarding the consultation and care you received. Please spend just a minute completing these questions regarding your consultation and care. Your comments are completely anonymous and will not impact on the care you receive. Just click on 'Review this doctor' and answer the short questions. Your feedback may help other patients. Thank you

• Dermatology

« 1 2 3 4 »

17th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Albyn Hospital

He listened completely to what I was saying. His advice and instructions were absolutely clear

7th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Fernbrae Hospital

An extremely pleasant and approachable Specialist. I had an assessment, Biopsy and follow-up within a short timespan at Fernbrae Hospital, Dundee. Dr Affleck kept me fully informed at all times which helped to allay my fears.

7th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Fernbrae Hospital

Dr Affleck was very understanding and took time to listen. He prepared a plan of treatment which was emailed to me very quickly as was my own GP. I would highly recommend to others if you have any dermatological health issues. By seeing Dr Affleck quickly, my condition didn't get any worse than it would have done by waiting on an NHS appointment coming through, which currently is 20 weeks in my area. Please do not hesitate to see Dr Affleck on a private basis to get a diagnosis and a treatment plan much, much quicker.

3rd April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Fernbrae Hospital

I was very pleased with the excellent service, concern and carrying out of the consultation and subsequent procedure I had from Dr Affleck. Everything was discussed and explained clearly and I was more than happy with my dealing with him and the staff at BMI Fernbrae.

28th March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Fernbrae Hospital

Ecellent care and understanding of not only physical problems but mental problems caused by my skin. Would highly recommend anyone banging their head against a wall with skin problems to pursue treatment from Dr Affleck.

« 1 2 3 4 »