Dr Andrew Affleck

I am a Consultant Dermatologist and Dermatological Surgeon with special interests in skin cancer, Mohs' Micrographic Surgery, dermoscopy, male genital skin and psychodermatology. I aim to provide the highest standards of care and support your needs. I would value honest feedback, positive and negative, regarding the consultation and care you received. Please spend just a minute completing these questions regarding your consultation and care. Your comments are completely anonymous and will not impact on the care you receive. Just click on 'Review this doctor' and answer the short questions. Your feedback may help other patients. Thank you

14th August 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Fernbrae Hospital

Was really afraid and anxious when I went to clinic but left feeling reassured and had my skin lesion treated with liquid nitrogen

17th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Albyn Hospital

So happy after contacting BMI healthcare who then made me an appointment with Dr Affleck. Definitely well worth the visits after being dismissed by own doctor as having an issue with acne. Felt like Dr Affleck listened, there were 4 treatments we could try, throughly went through and explained each treatment before deciding on one which seems to be going quite well. Check up appointment - more creams/remedies were prescribed for the side effects which are also working well and making the treatment better! So glad I went private. Thank you very much Dr Affleck!

1st June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Fernbrae Hospital

Dr. Affleck treated me for atopic dermatitis. He recommended creams to me which were instantly effective and helped me to almost completely eradicate my skin problems within a few days. He gave excellent tips on keeping my eczema under control, and also did a skin test to investigate possible causes.

4th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Fernbrae Hospital

Andy is not only an excellent dermatologist, he is also a wonderful person and someone with unique communication skills. He is always very perceptive and open to the psychosocial aspects of skin conditions, whereas his communication skills mean that you leave the consultation with more clarity and less stress. Being a clinician myself and having worked in tertiary care, Andy is someone I always trust with my skin health and my family's health. I also experienced the hospital environment as serene, clean and easily accessible. The reception staff were very helpful on the phone and face to face. I also appreciated the speed at which I was able to have my appointment arranged, which means I wasn't left worrying about my skin condition unnecessarily.

28th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Albyn Hospital

Very positive consultation and thorough examination. Dr. Affleck was extremely informative, knowledgeable and pleasant .

Nearest Dermatologists