Ninewells Hospital

Dundee, Scotland, DD1 9SY

Written by
10th September 2022

My mum was admitted to Ninewells and was with them for over 5 months. Apart from Accident and emergency's initial care, and a visit to them mid way through and a premature discharge from ward 4, I can't fault Ninewells, and especially ward 23A. What an incredibly team. The work you did to help my mum, to get her better and support us as a family, was unmeasurable. I have worked at many hospitals throughout the country and was blown away with the care my mum received. Thanks and keep it up!

Safe
Written by a private patient
3rd January 2022

I was refered to the Cinincal Research Imaging Facility for a CT Colonography. On arrival the reception desk staff were very welcoming and immediately I was put at ease. I was seen promptly for my scan. I was seen by two lovely, caring radiographers Erin and Tracy who explanned everything to me in detail and the whole process was professional yet very supportive. I had been anxious about the scan and the first class care of all the staff with whom I came into contact were first class. The cup of tea and biscuits after the required Bowel preparation were so good!

Safe

{{category}} working at Ninewells Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Ninewells Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4mt