Dr Aleksandra Fox

27th June 2016
Written by a patient at Summerhill Surgery

Best doctor I've ever had, she is kind, caring, understanding and supportive. She listens and she looks at everything you take into her.

2nd November 2015
Written by a patient at Summerhill Surgery

I have finally found a Dr who not only listens but understands . My care from Dr Fox has been excellent . She diagnosed a problem I didn't know I had , and sent me to a specialist who told me I had a very good Dr to realise what was wrong with me . I would recommend anybody to see her , she takes no nonsense only gives good advice .

21st October 2015
Written by a patient at Summerhill Surgery

After my visit today with Doctor A .Fox I found her very efficient and CARING she took the time to explain the results from resent test she arranged clearly despite the pressures on her time . I was very reassured and satisfied with her. I would recommend this Doctor to freinds and family we are lucky to have the services of such a good caring Doctor

4th April 2015
Written by a patient at Dashwood Medical Centre

DR Fox takes the time to read up on my notes and consultants letters before she calls me in. This saves time saying, why have you come today or I have not had time to read your notes. She does listen and gives the impression of interest.

Short link to review Dr Aleksandra Fox: http://iwgc.net/egejf