Dr Imran Ali

« 1 2 3 4 »

15th January 2017
Written by a patient at Newington Road Surgery

Had a ganglian cyst on my wrist that caused me constant pain. Wore a metal brace for a while which eased the pain, but only temporalily. Dr Ali does minor surgery, so booked me in for it to be removed. Surgery took place at 2pm on 21st November. It took longer than expected because of the position of the cyst. It was a tricky surgery because the cyst was next to my main artery. The nurse that was with Dr Ali (i think her name was Carol) was fantastic with her bedside manner. The day after surgery, i had to go back to get the dressings changed, but other than the surgery pain, which everyone will get as part of the healing process, I am now completly pain free. Went for my follow up last week. I am so happy with the result and the minimal scar.

9th March 2016
Written by a patient at Newington Road Surgery

Didn't his eyes off his computer longer enough to look at me. Doesn't listen. Not interested. After struggling for a year I have changed doctors and now have health problem under control

27th April 2016
Response from Dr Imran Ali

Dear Patient, thanks for your comments. I would like to meet you and discuss regarding your comments. I disagree what you have written. It is not fair comments. I always happy to help my patients. It sounds more personal rather than clinical to me. I welcome your remarks and improve my clinical skills if you pin point the issue, regards. Wish you well. Thanks

13th January 2016
Written by a patient at Broadstairs Medical Practice

I had a mole removed on my back, I was seen to very quickly and the staff were very friendly and polite. My procedure was quick and simple and everything was explained to me. I had no problems with the heeling and had a check up a few Weeks after and everything was good.

21st October 2015
Written by a patient at Broadstairs Medical Practice

Very efficient and skilled as well as maintaining a good person to person connection. Made me feel like a human being rather than a statistic. His Nurse was very caring and did a very nice dressing on my wound. I have changed to Broadstairs Medical centre with my family and We've been given a very good service. Thank you.

8th October 2015