Dr Simon Grover

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

17th May 2018
Written by a patient at Summerhill Surgery

Dr Grover is a fabulous doctor who always takes the time to listen to what's wrong and suggest a suitable course of action. I have heard other patients complaining that his appointments are running late - my opinion is that he's taking the time to deal with someone properly - I'm happy to wait as next time it could be me that needs that extra time. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

9th April 2018
Written by a patient at Summerhill Surgery

Yes he is the best doctor I have ever seen in 50 years, he does listen and seems to care, he does not rush one out the door after the so called 10 minuite appointment, hence one always has to wait for up to an hour to see him, it is worth the wait, credit where its due, It is a shame that the surgery lets him down , meaning why not book him for a 20 min appointment or 15, If one is a minuite late they moan they not say you may as well go shopping and come back.I hope the surgery improves

18th June 2017
Written by a patient at Summerhill Surgery

Dr Grover was really helpful and understanding. I was in a lot of pain and Dr Grover was very kind and listened well.I felt like a person not a number.Getting an appointment was hard part.Difficult to get an appointment even on-line,could be improved. This was the first time I had seen Dr Grover,would definitely recommend this Doctor.He knew what to do to help me.top marks to this Doctor!!!

25th May 2017
Written by a patient at Summerhill Surgery

Dr Grover always spends time listening and I cannot faults care and interest inhaling his patients

22nd July 2016
Written by a patient at Summerhill Surgery

This man is the business. It is a shame the rest of the surgery is a let down.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »