Worcestershire Wheelchair Service

Crown Lane, Wychbold, Worcestershire, WR9 0BX

6th August 2017

the service was brilliant. the staff listened and remembered as well as having good humour and a relaxed mood. they could not have done more.

4th August 2017

the service offered is first class. the staff are very knowledgeable, but most of all, they listen. the only thing missing was a bacon and egg sandwich, with a little brown sauce. if this level of quality was reflected elsewhere in the NHS then no-one would complain.

21st June 2017

The level of care, communication and actual getting somewhere with problems is commendable.These girls and gentlemen are irreplaceable....Thankyou

27th February 2017

We were able to speak about future equipment and what would be suitable for my boy, they were happy to show some of the manual Wheerlchair, I also asked about powered wheelchair and they explain criteria and had a little play with my boy to check his understanding and responding to command. They were also able to provide us with an old joy stick from an old powered wheerlchair so that he could practise. I also mentioned that I would like a table for his current chair, they gently explain that they would not be able to provide it, but they make the research and gave me all the information that I would need to order it with even a phone number to call the provider and we now have a table! Great great service, as I might not have been able to do it myself straight away being so busy all the time caring for my boy, a real understanding from the team, it is really nice to have some support.

1st February 2017

We have had several appointments at the wheelchair clinic and have excellent experiences at each one. The staff are lovely, caring and very competent. They listen to any concerns that we have and are always very happy to include us in any decisions that are made. Thanks to them, my husband is now sitting very comfortably in his wheelchair again!