Solihull Wheelchair Service

Unit 1 and 6 Century Park, Starley Way, Bickenhill, Solihull, B37 7HY

26th April 2018

This is a valuable and friendly service. Following an assessment for a new wheelchair both myself and my husband have been helped as he will now find it easier to push me and I will also be able to self propel better. Thus will assist independence and well being for both of us.

27th February 2018

I am really pleased with how quick it took for my chair to arrive and I'm satisfied with my new chair and the information given too me.

23rd February 2018
Written by a family member

I am so happy with the service I have received for my daughter. The care and attention has been excellent and very professional. With my daughter having special needs, im also happy about how swiftly we get turned around and back home. Thank you for the excellent service, keep up the good work :)

20th February 2018
Written by a family member

Took a little while to get the appointment but that was due to the first appointment being cancelled due to bad weather and the 2nd appointment being cancelled due to illness but when we finally made the appointment we were very pleased that you were able to help

20th February 2018