Sandwell Wheelchair Services

Smethwick
West Midlands
B66 1JE

5th October 2016

This is the second peice of equipment my son jacobe has received from the independent living centre. The first a mclaren major pushchair and the second a custom made wheelchair appropriate for his age. Can't thank kerry enough for her assistance. Brilliant service from start to finish.

5th July 2016

From the moment I was taken inside the centre I felt completely at ease, the staff on reception were very kind. When I was being assessed for the electric wheelchair the two instructors Brian and Jeff made sure I was comfortable and at ease. They were absolutely amazing and always made sure I was okay. Both are absolutely great and I can't thank them enough for their expertise. My OT Kerry was also present which made me feel even more relaxed, Kerry has been amazing throughout the years making sure I've had the right equipment and now helping me regain abit more independence. One of the most loveliest ladies you could ever meet, and I'd forever thank her over and over. My experience was that great I would most definitely recommend to anyone. A big thanks to all who helped me through the test, truly appreciate it very much. Kind regards Natalie xx

3rd May 2016

Very fast service, applied for a wheelchair for my son and within 2 months we had been provided with a very suitable aid for my son. Helpful and friendly service, Thank you.

7th March 2016

Wheelchair services were great and provided a thorough and speedy service. They listened to our concerns about the wheelchair we had and agreed changes were necessary. We are very happy with the new chair supplied and know it will give many years service. We know they are only a phone call away if we need any help.